What did you pay for your truck?

On 2/11/2020 at 11:18 AM, msaul37 said:

I've been looking at different packages. still interested in an RST, with z71 off road and protection, and all star. now i'm looking at convenience 2(for the radio), but to do that I have to get the console so it switches me to bucket seats. also makes the msrp go up to $52,600.

there's a truck locally that has the convenience, 18 inch wheels, trailering.. but it's not an all star, and the msrp is higher because there's no package combo/discount. 

i just got a RST with All star, convenience II trailering and 18" wheels for 40,400. Sticker was 52,890.  I didn't qualify for 2 rebates like GM card and GM Lease, and had a supplier discount (which they REALLY did not want to use, but wiggled it in when I wanted more for my trade).  All in all I thought I walked out a winner.  Its amazing how they are advertising vehicles now - sale price 13k off, but that's with all these incentives most people don't get.  I swear I heard at least 3 different people while I was there (3-4 hours) ask why they can't get the advertised sale price.  I bet the sales people hate it.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:13 PM, psk256 said:

i just got a RST with All star, convenience II trailering and 18" wheels for 40,400. Sticker was 52,890.  I didn't qualify for 2 rebates like GM card and GM Lease, and had a supplier discount (which they REALLY did not want to use, but wiggled it in when I wanted more for my trade).  All in all I thought I walked out a winner.  Its amazing how they are advertising vehicles now - sale price 13k off, but that's with all these incentives most people don't get.  I swear I heard at least 3 different people while I was there (3-4 hours) ask why they can't get the advertised sale price.  I bet the sales people hate it.

that's pretty close to the same truck i'd like, almost identical. i'm hoping to crack into your price-if not lower. there just isn't any stock close to me. a few dealerships have 0 RSTs and if they do, they're not blue/z71/have too many things I DON'T want. I've seen the same $13865 off ads. I use to have the farm bureau discount, I need to check if I still do.

they can wiggle in and out of discounts fairly easily, I wouldn't worry about incentives so much just what you want to pay.....let them figure it out and walk away.....somebody will call back, and if nobody does call back than you went a bit too low, but think you be surprised at tricks they can pull....I was told by 3 chevy dealers I wouldn't qualify for discounts or incentives......I got a lease incentive and ive never leased a car in my life...sales people know! its the game they play everyday, who will pay the most and who wont.....i did almost all of my negotiating thru email and text, was a lot easier and i think you have better edge this way...… you still a good price for 2020, seems you can always get about 13k off a truck....see it happen every day for almost a year now

I just bought a 2020 1500 Crew, RST, Z71 with protection pkg, All Star Ed. in Shadow Grey Metallic, $51,705 msrp, purchased for $36,250 +T &T. I think I did pretty good.

2020 Silverado.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Cuse said:

I just bought a 2020 1500 Crew, RST, Z71 with protection pkg, All Star Ed. in Shadow Grey Metallic, $51,705 msrp, purchased for $36,250 +T &T. I think I did pretty good.

2020 Silverado.jpg

great deal. with my ideal MSRP just $900 more than yours, I could( in theory) shoot for $37,100.

52 minutes ago, Chevyguy273 said:

I just ordered a 2020 1500 Crew, Short box,LTZ, Z-71, 6.2. My salesman told me I get whatever incentives are available when the truck is delivered to their dealership. Hopefully mid to late April the rebates will be generous. 

I have never ordered a vehicle before but do you really not know what you are going to pay before you sign up for it?  What happens if incentives suck in April and you end up paying $10k more than what you thought?  Walk away from it?

Edited by Jason_