What did you pay for your truck?

mine was 10.25%, friggen California!

its not where you buy its where you live or where truck will be registered...so even if you don't pay it when you buy like out of state. when you register it you will wherever you live

Edited by Dunn

MSRP was $68,454.00 paid $52,771.00 Plus TTL

I bought locally this time and paid extra but still a good deal for me. I think the main factor is if the "deal" is right for you and your situation.

Note to all you guys working a deal with Laura. I had quite a reality shock just recently they sent me a Pricewatch price and then would not honor it. 

I am not sure if there has been a management change or what? It was surprising after I had done several deals with them with zero issues that this came up.

My local sales guy got to say "I TOLD YOU SO"  and he got a sale LOL

I have noticed a big difference in incentives between 1500 and 2500/3500 trucks. I know that the HD is still very new but will the deals on the HD be there in the future? I see 15k off 1500's all day long but barley see 5-7k off the HD trucks. Maybe they get better when the 2021 model year comes out?

I have noticed a big difference in incentives between 1500 and 2500/3500 trucks. I know that the HD is still very new but will the deals on the HD be there in the future? I see 15k off 1500's all day long but barley see 5-7k off the HD trucks. Maybe they get better when the 2021 model year comes out?

Where 15k off 1500s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, disneybaker said:

No sales tax in Montana ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. Many people actually set up LLCs in MT and purchase their vehicles in their LLC so they don’t have to pay sales tax. The states are starting to crack down on this though. 

12 minutes ago, Pastusak.t said:

C1999CB1-9C2A-4933-8995-4C26999F0579.png

My brother just got a good deal on a 2019 SLT (though he wouldn't tell me what it cost him) but maybe he should have looked around a bit more for a deal on a 2020. I tried to tell him he'd like the 10 speed better than the 8 speed but I guess he didn't believe me. 

22 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

My brother just got a good deal on a 2019 SLT (though he wouldn't tell me what it cost him) but maybe he should have looked around a bit more for a deal on a 2020. I tried to tell him he'd like the 10 speed better than the 8 speed but I guess he didn't believe me. 

Yeah... you’ll always find a better deal after you buy. I did last time I bought but as long as you’re happy that’s all that really matters. I’d say 12-15k is a good deal. Especially if you are looking for specific options. When you find one equipped the way you want sometimes you just take the deal.

As far as the 8 speed goes... I would have definitely gone to 2020 for the 10 speed. I don’t have one but haven’t heard very good things about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastusak.t said:

Yeah... you’ll always find a better deal after you buy. I did last time I bought but as long as you’re happy that’s all that really matters. I’d say 12-15k is a good deal. Especially if you are looking for specific options. When you find one equipped the way you want sometimes you just take the deal.

As far as the 8 speed goes... I would have definitely gone to 2020 for the 10 speed. I don’t have one but haven’t heard very good things about it. 

I thought he was looking for a 2020 SLE with the 10 speed, bench seat and a fixed rear window then he texted me to say he'd bought this 2019 SLT with both Convenience Packages, among other things. Lol 

24 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I thought he was looking for a 2020 SLE with the 10 speed, bench seat and a fixed rear window then he texted me to say he'd bought this 2019 SLT with both Convenience Packages, among other things. Lol 

Lol. Sounds about like me... ooooo features.... take my money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just purchased a 2020 1500 Tuscany Badlander.  MSRP was $81,000 and I was able to get it for $66,000.  I might have been able to get it for a bit less, but doubtful by much.  Happy with the purchase and transaction.  As much as I didn't want to pay $66k for a truck, if I would have done all the upgrades on my own, it would have been significantly more than $66k.