What did you pay for your truck?

Pulled the trigger today. I am very happy for what i got it for. 2020 Sierra SLT 4x4 with premium plus package in dark sky. Sticker was $58,500, vehicle discounted to 43,383.02 plus tax tag and title. Out the door for $46,835.50IMG_8278.thumb.jpg.344ecda312902acd186ac51c3277480b.jpg
Where did you get it?
The best price on the SLTs I found were $45~46k.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Ferman Buick GMC in Tampa, FL.

Apparently the telescoping steering column broke and was locked in place. They swapped the column from a sister truck. Took about an hour and was good to go after. Mechanics made it look like it never happened. I was happy about that. I was going to make them find me a new one or order me one, but honestly we went in to the shop to watch it. Took less than an hour. A few bolts and removed part of the dashboard. Literally painless surgery. Still crossing my fingers that it was the only flaw.

41 minutes ago, vulcan_classic said:

Just picked up a 2020 AT4 6.2/10

MSRP $65835

Invoice $61,711

Price $60916

Rebates $8500

$52416 + TTT less $32k trade (2017 ZR2)

AT41.jpg

thats beautiful and very nice price! Satin steel ?

7 hours ago, geaux_tigers said:

2019 GMC Sierra AT4

+

AMP Steps

24x12 Fuel Wheels

37x13.50R24 Toyo Open Country M/T's

6" Pro Comp Lift

Window Tint

Sticker $65,910, paid $66,500+TTL (plus got a smoking price on my trade - 2018 Camaro SS)

20200309_163105765_iOS.thumb.jpg.6c56f299aff5a0aa26c096a02b626039.jpg

So I’m really not trying to be a dick here but are these options really worth roughly 14-16k? You can easily get a 2019 for 15-16k off sticker right now. A lift, wheels and tires, and steps surely can’t be that expensive. I see dealers do this shit all the time and it’s crazy to me that people overpay for what could be done after the purchase for maybe 6k and that’s if you don’t do the work yourself.

28 minutes ago, Pastusak.t said:

So I’m really not trying to be a dick here but are these options really worth roughly 14-16k? You can easily get a 2019 for 15-16k off sticker right now. A lift, wheels and tires, and steps surely can’t be that expensive. I see dealers do this shit all the time and it’s crazy to me that people overpay for what could be done after the purchase for maybe 6k and that’s if you don’t do the work yourself.

He definitely got shafted lol. But, hey, if he loves the truck... That’s all that matters

10 minutes ago, TheTicketTX said:

He definitely got shafted lol. But, hey, if he loves the truck... That’s all that matters

For sure... the only person that matters in your deal is you. If he’s happy then that’s all that matters. I know I’ve payed more than I should have before. Probably won’t make that mistake again. My point is more directed at dealers that triple the cost of that stuff. I mean I know they need to make money but f@*k

Maybe that's why they have him a smoking trade in value on his Camaro SS. The dealership had a fish on the line for that truck and just had to make him happy on a trade in to pull him in.  Also helps the managers average profit margins on the new car sales side with the 5 to 7k pure profit on the aftermarkets for just this single sale.  

In the end it's a nice ride with hopefully a nice warranty on those parts and they won't blame your lift kit for not doing warranty work. So that's nice. 

There are a couple of similar trucks I was shown yesterday that they were pushing as they were 19's.  I was told 55ish (sticker was mid 60's + all of the addons noted above).

Prices vary by dealer.  Find a wholesale dealer and you will get better pricing.  My local dealer is quoting prices $10-14 below MSRP (varies by model) right now.  I was looking at 2020 AT4's yesterday.  Sticker was 65ish and I was told 53/54.  I was just looking, so I didn't pursue it much further than just gathering information.

13 hours ago, Pastusak.t said:

I was thinking same thing

ouch! on having the dealer sell you that stuff already installed....