What did you pay for your truck?

I've been looking at different packages. still interested in an RST, with z71 off road and protection, and all star. now i'm looking at convenience 2(for the radio), but to do that I have to get the console so it switches me to bucket seats. also makes the msrp go up to $52,600.

there's a truck locally that has the convenience, 18 inch wheels, trailering.. but it's not an all star, and the msrp is higher because there's no package combo/discount. 

I've been looking at different packages. still interested in an RST, with z71 off road and protection, and all star. now i'm looking at convenience 2(for the radio), but to do that I have to get the console so it switches me to bucket seats. also makes the msrp go up to $52,600.

there's a truck locally that has the convenience, 18 inch wheels, trailering.. but it's not an all star, and the msrp is higher because there's no package combo/discount. 

What radio? The 8”? You do know that the 8” is standard on RST, the only thing the conv 2 package gets you is the plus version of the radio with us and xm, oh yeah and a leaky back window c1ff5bdf30af32ebeb09312e56fb4e5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, disneybaker said:

What radio? The 8”? You do know that the 8” is standard on RST, the only thing the conv 2 package gets you is the plus version of the radio with us and xm, oh yeah and a leaky back window c1ff5bdf30af32ebeb09312e56fb4e5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he wants the Bose that is added with Convenience 2. Or maybe the fact that the radio is in fact different. HD screen vs non HD screen. Why the hasty comment for no reason. 

DDA60F19-7C6B-4110-AE56-BE541D09A0E5.png

• Like 2

so wish I had got bucket seats... I didn't think I would miss it but I do....the  upgraded radio would be nice as std radio is ok but better one wouldn't hurt..... tbh chevy was kinda last minute decision, most my research was on Ram and I had those pkgs dialed, but they wouldn't deal and I wont buy a ford so.....I would have happily paid 2k for conv 2 pkg....

if worried about rear window just have em take you back to service and hose down the rear window and see if it leaks prior to signing papers....I would being aware and wanting that pkg....if the sale hinges on it I am sure they would

yes I mostly want it for the bose, my rental had a bose in it. the camera being better is a plus. i'm sure whenever I do get one, i'll ask about the window leak upfront. I've had the shark fin leak on me a couple times randomly the last 5 1/2 years. no big deal. I sometimes park downhill, that's when I've caught the water leak.

Ordered a 2020 LT Trail Boss with the 6.2. I should pick it up on Saturday. MSRP is $59,175 and I got it for $ 48,268. After tax title, etc it came out to $54,000. So at the end of the day I got 11k off of it. I can't wait to pick it up. 

• Like 2

2020 Sierra elevation with the 6 spoke 22 inch rims, step assist , and bed liner and blacked out emblems 

MSRP - 54737

paid $40,000 even

too late to go back just wanted others opinions on how I did. I REALLY wanted this color

combo with those wheels which were challenging to find in my surrounding area 

94E5A546-A81B-4E4A-B8ED-609A5AE1AA91.jpeg

4E408403-9491-4420-9125-96FD4F4B27BE.jpeg

58EFDEE2-1364-4533-B75E-EB49E5D78A2B.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Breindel said:

2020 Sierra elevation with the 6 spoke 22 inch rims, step assist , and bed liner and blacked out emblems 

MSRP - 54737

paid $40,000 even

too late to go back just wanted others opinions on how I did. I REALLY wanted this color

combo with those wheels which were challenging to find in my surrounding area 

94E5A546-A81B-4E4A-B8ED-609A5AE1AA91.jpeg

4E408403-9491-4420-9125-96FD4F4B27BE.jpeg

58EFDEE2-1364-4533-B75E-EB49E5D78A2B.jpeg

Awesome deal! Where did you buy?

14-15k off is really good, how did you manage that? if I got the elevation, it'd have the same body color.

i'm having trouble just finding ANY dark blue/black/shadow/red cajun RST z71s close to me. I know it's still early in the year, but there aren't many '19s left(none i'm really interested in), and not many '20s. anyone have an idea on how often dealerships get new deliveries?

1 hour ago, msaul37 said:

14-15k off is really good, how did you manage that? if I got the elevation, it'd have the same body color.

i'm having trouble just finding ANY dark blue/black/shadow/red cajun RST z71s close to me. I know it's still early in the year, but there aren't many '19s left(none i'm really interested in), and not many '20s. anyone have an idea on how often dealerships get new deliveries?

I qualified for a bunch of rebates ( educator discount , gm Competitive lease )

this one might make me go take a gander.. 2019 Black RST Crewcab

SALE PRICE $38,432.00

MSRP* $52,740.00

Trailer brake controller, integrated $275.00 
Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 $1,395.00 
Convenience Package II $1,420.00 
All-Star Edition $2,670.00 
Z71 Off-Road and Protection Package $1,885.00 
ALL-STAR EDITION AND Z71 OFF-ROAD & PROTECTION PACKAGE DISCOUNT -$1,000.00 

Total Options $6,645.00