What did you pay for your truck?

I agree Cowpie. As my dad use to say “ the more stuff on em is just more stuff to break.” This is my 6th Sierra to buy from this dealership so they always take pretty good care of me. I was going to walk away as I was insisting on the extra 2000 off to get me to 20% off with my salesman. Sales Manager came out to talk to me and said they really wouldn’t be discounting the AT4’s any more till late spring unless GM increased their incentives. Both my salesman and him are pretty straight shooters. I have always enjoyed dealing with them.

They are a very high volume GMC dealer. They sell 20 to 30 vehicles a day and double that amount on a Saturday. Haven’t had any other dealer come close to their prices around here. Supposedly the number one GMC dealership in the country. 

Wife told me to just get the truck and enjoy it if it was what I really wanted instead of waiting. Going to be my last one for awhile since I retired last Dec so I just bit the bullet and got one with everything on it. Usually just bought a SLT. 

Pretty nice truck though. Think I’m going to enjoy it. 

• Like 2

Great rebates on 2020 SLT this month. Also had a non-GM lease ($1500 incentive)

2020 Sierra 1500 SLT 4x4 Crewcab

Msrp: $55,560

Dealer discount: $5,400 (was $6k but had $599 tint and wheel lock add on..)

Rebates: $8,500

Final price: $41,660 plus TTL.

Happy to get a 2020 for similar to what the best 2019 discounts were for. 

2019 LT CrewCab Texas Edition 2WD...

$46,790 MSRP

$9,600 Dealer Discount for being ex-service loaner (2200 miles)

$750 Lease Loyalty (my Cadillac)

GM Employee

Full Tax Credit (Texas, 4th Of July Special)

2 Year 15K mile lease, single pay

$5,800 ?

10 minutes ago, johnnys2k said:

2019 LT CrewCab Texas Edition 2WD...

$46,790 MSRP

$9,600 Dealer Discount for being ex-service loaner (2200 miles)

$750 Lease Loyalty (my Cadillac)

GM Employee

Full Tax Credit (Texas, 4th Of July Special)

2 Year 15K mile lease, single pay

$5,800 ?

Awesome lease deal, should share details over at Leasehackr website. 

• Like 1

I guess I feel the 1/2 tons are way over inflated on price.   I have seen several examples of new 2020 crew cab 2500's with the new 6.6L gasser (equivalent performance to the 6.2L Ecotec), listing for around $49K and being driven off the lot for around $40K... roughly 18% off on average.    I find it difficult to imagine that it costs more to make a 1/2 ton than it does a 3/4 ton.  Especially since the volume of parts used to make 1/2 tons makes individual components cheaper.    But then, the 1/2 tons are where OEM's and dealers make the most profit per vehicle.  That is one reason I really don't consider the 1/2 tons anymore.  Not enough value.   My 2015 2500 LT Z71 listed for $49K and I took it home for $38K, no special sales event, no wild incentives or rebates, mid model year like now.  

2 hours ago, Cowpie said:

I guess I feel the 1/2 tons are way over inflated on price.   I have seen several examples of new 2020 crew cab 2500's with the new 6.6L gasser (equivalent performance to the 6.2L Ecotec), listing for around $49K and being driven off the lot for around $40K... roughly 18% off on average.    I find it difficult to imagine that it costs more to make a 1/2 ton than it does a 3/4 ton.  Especially since the volume of parts used to make 1/2 tons makes individual components cheaper.    But then, the 1/2 tons are where OEM's and dealers make the most profit per vehicle.  That is one reason I really don't consider the 1/2 tons anymore.  Not enough value.   My 2015 2500 LT Z71 listed for $49K and I took it home for $38K, no special sales event, no wild incentives or rebates, mid model year like now.  

A coworker went in to buy an F150 and walked out with a 250 because of this. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ickyoldman said:

37 k OTD for 2016 Silverado 2500hd LT double cab with spray bed liner.  Great customer experience

The only thing is "OTD" without knowing specifics doesnt help everyone. Each state has it's own sales tax that differs. That could be 10% swing in price on the same truck going from a 0% no sales tax state to a 10% sales tax state. Than state fees and doc fees can be different. Rebates vary by region. The only thing that we can truly compare would be dealer discount. Gives everyone an idea target of what they are able to realistically negotiate. You could have a great deal at 8k off "OTD", but if that 8k consist of just all rebates, you left money on the table. Having as many specifics to a deal as possible, for the purpose of this thread which I assume many people look at to help with negotiation is important.

Signed a buyers order today for a 2019 Denali White Frost Tricoat with Walnut interior. $58,385 msrp, selling price $45,000 +ttl. On top of that they gave me $23k trade in for my 2014 SLE. Pretty much made an offer I couldn’t refuse. 23% off msrp all said and done. Pretty happy with this deal for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Jflores14 said:

The only thing is "OTD" without knowing specifics doesnt help everyone. Each state has it's own sales tax that differs. That could be 10% swing in price on the same truck going from a 0% no sales tax state to a 10% sales tax state. Than state fees and doc fees can be different. Rebates vary by region. The only thing that we can truly compare would be dealer discount. Gives everyone an idea target of what they are able to realistically negotiate. You could have a great deal at 8k off "OTD", but if that 8k consist of just all rebates, you left money on the table. Having as many specifics to a deal as possible, for the purpose of this thread which I assume many people look at to help with negotiation is important.

Zero sales tax and free lifetime registration for me!

• Like 1

Two weeks ago I purchased my 2020 AT4 fully loaded, premium package, tech package, sun roof, 6.2L with all the goodies.

Cost was $64,000

Was this out the door, or MSRP? If it was out the door, what was your taxable total MSRP before tax title license?

Thank, I'm looking at the same truck.
Mike.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MG386 said:

Was this out the door, or MSRP? If it was out the door, what was your taxable total MSRP before tax title license?

Thank, I'm looking at the same truck.
Mike.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Total price delivered after taxes etc was $67,481, $3,000 rebate and I put $35,000 down. Financed something like $29,000 for payments of $485.89 a month