What did you pay for your truck?

MSRP On the truck, $72528, got it for $52021.  2019 SIERRA SLT WHITE FROST.

Payment started out at $364 b/w and finished at $326. Plus mud flaps and full tank upon delivery. Not included in above price. Pick it up this week. 

11 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Is $49,000 + TTL a decent deal on a 2019 LTZ, crew, Z71, 6.2, technology package, moonroof?

MSRP?  My '19 LTZ 6.2 Tech power steps, etc. was around $62k sticker. Got it for $55k plus TTL in Dec 2018.  

13 hours ago, Dunn said:

I spent 2 months and had same issue you did, but I stuck it out........funny thing all those dealers kept calling me back after I already bought my truck saying they would offer it but who knows........its a friggen game but at end of day it's your money and they're a hundreds of dealers.......longer you keep inquireing and they see that  the better off you'll be.......best time of year to buy is still here and getting better fir 2019s.......heck I probably should have waited lil longer but got fair deal in so cal......still dont see my truck advertised for what I paid here.........I should have got bucket seats is only regret, lol.....

My first choice was LT TB but glad I didnt now, it was way too much money and I can get better suspension fir much cheaper than what they want......so

I gave up.  Went to a dealer just in the outskirts of my city that has all the major brands in a row. Ford, gmc, Chevy, ram, Jeep, Chrysler, dodge, etc. so you can walk from one to the other. Makes it very convenient. 

I had been looking at the new ram 1500’s. Got a ram 1500 Laramie 4wd with almost every option available for significantly less than chevy would do. I hate it because I wanted the gmc. But the ram is one hell of a nice truck. Rides better than the chevys/gmc. More options for less money. And way, way nicer interior. And more power at right around 400hp and 400tq. 

I am not a ram fanboy and when I get another vehicle in about 2 years it will probably be a Chevy/gmc then. But for now this is a super nice truck. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, t76turbo said:

I gave up.  Went to a dealer just in the outskirts of my city that has all the major brands in a row. Ford, gmc, Chevy, ram, Jeep, Chrysler, dodge, etc. so you can walk from one to the other. Makes it very convenient. 

I had been looking at the new ram 1500’s. Got a ram 1500 Laramie 4wd with almost every option available for significantly less than chevy would do. I hate it because I wanted the gmc. But the ram is one hell of a nice truck. Rides better than the chevys/gmc. More options for less money. And way, way nicer interior. And more power at right around 400hp and 400tq. 

I am not a ram fanboy and when I get another vehicle in about 2 years it will probably be a Chevy/gmc then. But for now this is a super nice truck. 

the dodges are very nice....I was dead set on ram but every ram dealer near me was oh so shady, and I did like body of chevy best …….. funny cuz I bought chevy for same reason you bought ram [best deal]……..gmc was second best deal [ same truck as mine, same price, minus 4wd].ford was most expensive at the time, they are all good...….just preference

I couldn't believe how hard it was to find a standard bed truck from any manufacture, at least here anyways...…...nobody had standard beds!

17 minutes ago, Dunn said:

the dodges are very nice....I was dead set on ram but every ram dealer near me was oh so shady, and I did like body of chevy best …….. funny cuz I bought chevy for same reason you bought ram [best deal]……..gmc was second best deal [ same truck as mine, same price, minus 4wd].ford was most expensive at the time, they are all good...….just preference

I couldn't believe how hard it was to find a standard bed truck from any manufacture, at least here anyways...…...nobody had standard beds!

Glad you got what you wanted. They were giving crazy deals on the rams from 2019. I got about 14,000 off. 

another thing I liked was the advertised price on all the GM’s I looked at were including a ton of rebates that I couldn’t get. Like GM lessee. But the ram advertised price was only $500 cheaper than I got since I am not military.  

Just made the jump and bought a 2019 Silverado LT last night. Has the Z71, All Star, convenience II package and 5.3l. MSRP of $50,375, before ttl I got it for $37,875 + Costco is sending me a $700 gift card! I felt really good to get 25% off, and they gave me more for my trade in than any other dealership in my area. 

• Like 1

I just purchased a 2019 Cajun Red Tintcoat LT Z71. Sticker was $51,XXX for $35,947. over $15K off. Of course that includes the overpriced delivery fee. 

It has Z71 package, Texas Edition, trailer brake controller (trailer towing) , sliding rear window, sprayed in bed liner, 110 Volt outlets, V8 5.3, dual chrome exhausts, door edge tape, 18 inch wheels all season Goodyear tires.  I purchased chrome GM running boards for $600 and installed them myself. I need to add the rear Husky liners since there isn't a liner in the rear wheel wells. Got them for $70 Amazon. So all in all I am in a great new truck for if you think about it pretty cheap compared to a lot of other SUVs or trucks. 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, RaisedByWolves said:

2020 GMC AT4 w 6.2 engine and all the goodies.

$65K sticker, I paid $57ish with the 10yr warranty + TTL.

Im picking my 2020 AT4 up this week 65 sticker paying 58300 plus fees  and they overvalued my trade in a bit (extra $1000). I didn't get the 10 year warranty though how did you swing that?

A friend bought an AT4 a month ago out here and i am getting a better deal then he is, that was kind of my basis for if I was getting a decent price or not.

Its crazy the deals people get in some areas of the country. You can never get a deal like that in New York. If you don't buy the truck, someone else will basically.

Edited by BrooklynBravest

3 hours ago, BrooklynBravest said:

Im picking my 2020 AT4 up this week 65 sticker paying 58300 plus fees  and they overvalued my trade in a bit (extra $1000). I didn't get the 10 year warranty though how did you swing that?

A friend bought an AT4 a month ago out here and i am getting a better deal then he is, that was kind of my basis for if I was getting a decent price or not.

Its crazy the deals people get in some areas of the country. You can never get a deal like that in New York. If you don't buy the truck, someone else will basically.

GM family basically, which netted us -5% off the top plus a couple other incentives.

Regional pricing is a real thing.

What engine did you get? Options?