What did you pay for your truck?

3 hours ago, imadebogey said:

1st post!  I bought a GMC SLT Premium Preferred last week. Quicksilver Metallic  Sticker $53,130. Purchased for $39,530 + TTL.  Traded in a 2014 Chevy LTZ that was starting to have some issues.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new truck! Great price, too. ?? 

• Like 1

Picked up a 2019 Sierra SLT Premium Plus X31 Crew Cab Short Box tonight.  MSRP $60,060, got it for $47,859.  No trade in.

Old truck was a 2000 Silverado Z71.  Been driving it for 15 years.  So happy to have a new ride after so long.  Still was pretty good mechanically but started getting lights flashing on the dash.  May take the motor out of it and put it in a 53 Chevy truck I have :)

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, LASilverado said:

Just traded in my 2017 for a 2019 LTZ. $59,400 MSRP bought for $42,300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost $17,000. Wow. good deal.

laura buick GMC in Collinsville Ill offers free shuttle from STL airport to dealer.  Usually good deals over 700 Sierras in stock on the lot.  Largest volume dealer in the country as they advertise.

2019 Silverado LTZ CC 4WD

Sticker 53,250

Paid $39,491

Included national rebates, $1500 lease conquest (we have a lease on a Jeep for my wife), and $1000 trade bonus rebate.

Gave me $29,500 for a 2019 Nissan Murano I paid $30,000 even for a few months back that now had 4,000 miles on it.  Extremely fair.

Also included a spray-in bedliner and the $700 Costco Executive membership gift card for completing a survey.

Purchased 10/8 at AutoNation Chev in Peoria, AZ.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:50 PM, HBKidJr said:

Best I’ve found is 16% off on a 2019 AT4 and around 13% off on a 2020. But that dealership will absolutely not budge anywhere else. No negotiations and the trade in value is low - one of the lowest offers I’ve had on trade in since I’ve been looking, so it’s working out pretty similar to everywhere else. 

Heads up, if anybody is super serious about getting something, go this month. Incentives haven’t changed in a while and will probably remain the same next month, even with the strike. Plus, September has apparently been an AWFUL month for car sales, and these guys are desperate to hit their numbers. My local-ish dealer has been begging me to come in to get an AT4. My wife and I looked at a new Blazer today and, no joke, they were begging us to take it home. They had us with 20% off of MSRP, and it would’ve been $2000 more if she qualified for the trade in allowance. Even ended up adding 38% on top of what the trade in was to get us to bite. 

What dealer offered 16% off?

Trying to find a 2019 AT4 myself, but I owe 39 on my 18 SLT PREM PLUS, dealer here offered me 8k off MSRP but only 35k for my 18

Edited by Arkangel

2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 with Black Widow edition from SCA came with all factory warranty through GMC, sticker with aftermarket conversion was $76,438. I paid $61, 540 with taxes but also included $2,000 off for my trade. Bought it the last day of the month in September, I think that helped also.