No problems

Mardo

Most of the time you only hear from people having problems. I have a little over 2,000 miles and have had no problems. I have the 6.2, 20" wheels, premium package, technology package, driver alert package II, and cat back exhaust. I enjoy driving this truck, it rides good, it sounds good (not too loud), and I get a lot of compliments on it's looks. I've always driven Fords but once I drove this AT4 I was hooked. It has plenty of power and gets good MPG. I've included some pictures of my mileage. I usually got around 17 mpg on my 5.0 Fords so this is better. IMHO this is the best truck I've owned. I started out looking at 2018 Denalis but didn't like the ride with 22" tires. IMHO this AT4 is worth the extra money.

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, fishingtruck said:

Great to hear, and the mileage is quite good.   Really like the look of the AT4, ordering a Denali however with 20" tires, 6.2, technology and driver alert, kind of like yours but shorter......congrats.

Most of my driving is in city traffic. I started using 93 octane with no ethanol and my mpg went way up.

Good to hear! I am considering a new AT4 and I watch the Troubleshooting section daily to see what the real world reports of problems are. IMO I think for a brand new truck there are surprisingly few problems. Rear window leak and electrical/computer gremlins seem to be about it. All of which can be fixed. Enjoy your truck!!

16 hours ago, Mardo said:

Most of the time you only hear from people having problems. I have a little over 2,000 miles and have had no problems. I have the 6.2, 20" wheels, premium package, technology package, driver alert package II, and cat back exhaust. I enjoy driving this truck, it rides good, it sounds good (not too loud), and I get a lot of compliments on it's looks. I've always driven Fords but once I drove this AT4 I was hooked. It has plenty of power and gets good MPG. I've included some pictures of my mileage. I usually got around 17 mpg on my 5.0 Fords so this is better. IMHO this is the best truck I've owned. I started out looking at 2018 Denalis but didn't like the ride with 22" tires. IMHO this AT4 is worth the extra money.

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Thanks for sharing that, it's nice to hear the good stuff also!   Enjoy..   that's a great truck! 

Did you get the GM cat back exhaust? Did you also go with their cold airborne intake?  I’m thinking about going for both along with a Backflip MX4 bed cover.

Also, does anyone know if it’s possible to turn on the guidelines on the backup camera. There is one for the hitch, but I can’t seem to find an option to turn on the wheel guidelines like that very other car/truck has.

13 hours ago, thechucked said:

Also, does anyone know if it’s possible to turn on the guidelines on the backup camera. There is one for the hitch, but I can’t seem to find an option to turn on the wheel guidelines like that very other car/truck has.

Pretty sure the button that turns off the hitch guide line is the same for the grid lines. I think it toggles between guide lines, hitch line and none. I had switched it to the hitch guide earlier and had to figure out how to get the guidelines back. I kept pushing buttons and it came back. Pretty sure it was the same I pushed to change to the hitch guide