Organization in bed? Net? what do you use?

In my old pickup, the bed liner had molded inserts for 2x4s so I cut a 2x6 to width and would hold groceries nice.  My van and Yukon both have the envelope nets, stuff can be put inside the net to keep it from rolling around. 

• Like 1

In my current truck(2015 Silverado) I have the decked system.  You can now order it from Chevy and also include it with your truck build.  It’s by far the best thing I’ve ever purchased for a vehicle.  I will not go without it again.  

Im about to order a new truck after the holidays and of course it’ll be included

1 hour ago, StevenStarke said:

So the 2014-2018 extender fits no problem?

Should be no problem.  You have to drill holes to match the bracket after you remove the taillights assembly.  Getting the nuts on the back of the bracket bolts is a little tricky due to the tight space, but it can be done.

On 12/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, obfirefighter22 said:

In my current truck(2015 Silverado) I have the decked system.  You can now order it from Chevy and also include it with your truck build.  It’s by far the best thing I’ve ever purchased for a vehicle.  I will not go without it again.  

Im about to order a new truck after the holidays and of course it’ll be included

I've been looking at the decked system....It will be a must have addition for me and its good to hear you've enjoyed it. Im assuming the quality is good from the amount you've liked it.

Edited by Chris walker