AT4/SLT vs Denali Ride Qualtiy

On 2/8/2019 at 10:09 AM, 2017Darkness said:

Found it...Installation includes re calibration of camera and electric power steering.....

640X640

Part No . 84629787 - Lift Suspension Upgrade System for 4WD Vehicles

Part Only Price : $1,295.00

Installed Price: $1,823.00

Has anybody had a dealer do this? 

On 2/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, Sierra Dan said:

Wheels have ALOT to do with ride.

18" wheels with meatier sidewalls will always give a more cushioned feel.

I would not want anything larger than 20's

Some Denali's without Magneride or Adaptive Ride Control that have 22's will simply have a harsh ride due to minimal sidewall.

I agree with this, I have the 22's on my denali and I don't like them for that reason.

• Like 1

My buddies AT4 rides nice. Alot better then my 15 Sierra Z71. He was going to get a Denali but liked the look and 2 inch lift on the AT4. I dont really know what features the Denali has over his AT4? I think his has everything you can get. But it should for a sticker price of 65,300. Yikes....But she is nice!

23 minutes ago, 15 Z71 said:

My buddies AT4 rides nice. Alot better then my 15 Sierra Z71. He was going to get a Denali but liked the look and 2 inch lift on the AT4. I dont really know what features the Denali has over his AT4? I think his has everything you can get. But it should for a sticker price of 65,300. Yikes....But she is nice!

I believe power steps and Magnaride are the only features exclusive to the Denali over the AT4, apart from the interior trimmings.

It’s nice that they let you load up an AT4 to near Denali levels (and even above a non-Ultimate Denali). Same is true on the Chevy side. You can load an LTZ above a base High Country. The down side to this however is the top two trims on either brand all sticker at 60k+ to get one with “everything”. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:14 PM, gothp28 said:

Trying to get the grill changed out Monday. I will update soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How did you go about changing your grill? Where did you get the new one from? and do you still have your old AT4 grill?

How did you go about changing your grill? Where did you get the new one from? and do you still have your old AT4 grill?
I went to a local repair shop and they changed it out I believe it was only a 130 to be installed. Yes I have the Black grill and it's for sale $400. I believe the dealership charges 700 for the denali grill or somewhere around there. I don't remember but I believe the dealership wanted 500 or so to install it. The local guy was my best bet in was done very fast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
On 2/21/2019 at 11:10 AM, trobin1991 said:

Has anybody had a dealer do this? 

I bought this GM lift kit on-line for $1000.  I have a GMC Sierra SLT.  Plan on having GM Dealer do the install in a couple weeks. Was quoted $480+tax to install.  I can post before and after pics.

20190504_194609.jpg

15 hours ago, FlyerPete said:

I bought this GM lift kit on-line for $1000.  I have a GMC Sierra SLT.  Plan on having GM Dealer do the install in a couple weeks. Was quoted $480+tax to install.  I can post before and after pics.

20190504_194609.jpg

Please do. Interested in doing this as well. Did the dealer have any issues with you buying it online as opposed to going through them? 

8 hours ago, BravesZ71 said:

Please do. Interested in doing this as well. Did the dealer have any issues with you buying it online as opposed to going through them? 

No they didn't.  They are making $$ off the install and alignment.  Figured I would save myself almost $300 by buying it myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 4:22 AM, BravesZ71 said:

I had GM 2" Lift Kit installed yesterday.  I really like the look of it.  I think the trucks has a better ride now.

20191214_095115.jpg

20191214_094154.jpg

Edited by FlyerPete
  • Like 1