Method Wheels Picture Request

Has anyone ordered the new Method 315 style for their trucks?  This style is new for 2019 and Im thinking the gold 315 would look awesome on my black '18 Silverado.  If anyone has any color 315s on their '14-18 post them up.  Not much on google to look at.

I had Method Race Standards a year or so ago. They have the same bolts around the lip. The “stainless steel” bolts rusted out twice. Discount Tire ended up buying the wheels back and I went with Fuel Trophy’s. The fuel “bolts” are machined into the lip versus being separate from the wheel.

Avoids the whole dissimilar metals and galvanic corrosion issues. I live in the Midwest so lots of salty roads in winter. Fuels handle it much better.

I know i didn’t answer your questions but figured I’d share my experience.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

Well I ended up ordering the gold 315 style.  Im a big fan of black and gold and think it will look good on my black truck.  I was happy to see a gold option this year instead of just bronze. I will update everyone when I get them installed, and keep an eye on the bolt corrosion as I live in Ohio.  I went with a 17x9 -12 offset and I am going to get 285/70R17 Bridgestone Revo 3's to put on.

MR315_Gold_6_Lug_1000px_600x.png?v=15483

Edited by Kubs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 7:03 AM, Kubs said:

Well I ended up ordering the gold 315 style.  Im a big fan of black and gold and think it will look good on my black truck.  I was happy to see a gold option this year instead of just bronze. I will update everyone when I get them installed, and keep an eye on the bolt corrosion as I live in Ohio.  I went with a 17x9 -12 offset and I am going to get 285/70R17 Bridgestone Revo 3's to put on.

MR315_Gold_6_Lug_1000px_600x.png?v=15483

Did you get these installed yet?  Pics?

19 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

What side steps are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the factory GM "Off Road" style they call them.

I love them.  I hate just flat running boards, and these steps are wider than any of the aftermarket ones I saw with a similar style.