Regular cabs

Slowly but steady...[emoji41]

Replaced all non leather interior to jet black leather.

2” rear shackles and block removed.

Few things coming...

DL3 mirrors upgrade in the works.

Bumpers color match with 16+ conversion.

HC/LTZ tails upgrade.

16+ easy tailgate with auto lock.

Black gloss door handles, mirrors caps and shark fin antenna.

Among other things...

And yes, that is@pgamboa himself, installing my leather seats at 32-35 degrees..[emoji3063]

Highly recommend him to do the seats and floor center console swaps., everything works as factory. [emoji1306]

ace0e6557bf592f42cbf63f94929c342.jpge789f0aeb8ced3d6cc912d2b966f35d8.jpga3ef6f30dd55fd677002ab6432ec569f.jpgc42b97429cd22b06e9a488fbe1b955cd.jpgfd5710e006d818d188af5ed190408827.jpg93b8da539c54888216a4be8e948bc00a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So did you go from non power to power seat(s)? I so confused what was your truck to start with? No shark fin, black front, & steelies like a work truck, power 4x4 switch like convenience package (or donor truck? And yours is a 2wd?) but crank windows... 

I ask cause I’m contemplating ordering a 019 2500HD reg cab W/T to replace my current one but lack of a power seat is what is holding me back as I have 0 interest in being a 2020 or 6.6L Guinea pig. Thanks

So did you go from non power to power seat(s)? I so confused what was your truck to start with? No shark fin, black front, & steelies like a work truck, power 4x4 switch like convenience package (or donor truck? And yours is a 2wd?) but crank windows... 

I ask cause I’m contemplating ordering a 019 2500HD reg cab W/T to replace my current one but lack of a power seat is what is holding me back as I have 0 interest in being a 2020 or 6.6L Guinea pig. Thanks

Question 1- yes. I went from manual to power seats.@pgamboa makes the harness and installation, my new seats are heated and cooled but to add those functions requieres a lot more wiring and programming. So for now no heat and cool.
We are experimenting with my truck to be able to have functions like the LT/LTZ like on a WT so I’ll be replacing the IP harness and the overhead harness to that add the gloss black shark fin antenna.
We will be converting the door panels from manual to power as well.

• Like 1

Question 1- yes. I went from manual to power seats.[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] makes the harness and installation, my new seats are heated and cooled but to add those functions requieres a lot more wiring and programming. So for now no heat and cool.
We are experimenting with my truck to be able to have functions like the LT/LTZ like on a WT so I’ll be replacing the IP harness and the overhead harness to that add the gloss black shark fin antenna.
We will be converting the door panels from manual to power as well.

Did you get both driver and passenger seats powered? I currently have driver powered but will kill to have passenger powered.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Did you get both driver and passenger seats powered? I currently have driver powered but will kill to have passenger powered.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Since yours is a LT check this thread out found this as I might add power to pass side on mine when I do the Katzkins later this year.