On 4/23/2019 at 7:44 PM, RSTPilot86 said:

Just got it on the truck and first impressions are good! 

It's got a really deep throaty sound. I'm liking it a lot, throttle response seems better also. No noticeable drone either. 

IMG_2793.jpeg

How’s it in the cab at hwy speeds?

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, RSTPilot86 said:

Curious to hear any feedback as well, I've got my eye on this setup.

Just had this installed and love the sound, plus a AFE CAI , trucks throttle response is improved , no complaints

On 4/23/2019 at 6:44 PM, RSTPilot86 said:

Just got it on the truck and first impressions are good! 

It's got a really deep throaty sound. I'm liking it a lot, throttle response seems better also. No noticeable drone either. 

IMG_2793.jpeg

I’m still undecided which route I should take. My biggest concern is the drone. Did you leave any of the flappers in, or the resonators? My 2017 had bad drone. I have a 2019 now and I’m just wondering if the DFM system is just better all around when comparing the drone to how the AFM was. Both of my trucks had/have the 5.3l

1 hour ago, RSTPilot86 said:

I had a local shop install it. As I've mentioned before, there's no noticeable drone at highway speed. 

Did they leave the flappers or resonator in, or did they install the full Flowmaster kit and remove the flappers? 

6 hours ago, BlackBeard1790 said:

Did they leave the flappers or resonator in, or did they install the full Flowmaster kit and remove the flappers? 

Honestly I'm not sure, they installed the full Flowmaster kit. The tech didn't mention anything about removing the flappers. 

• 10 months later...

My goodness!  I’m totally impressed with the sound of the FlowFX!! I went with it because I didn’t want to be obnoxiously loud to my neighbors and It hits the sweet spot perfectly. It has an incredible deep and throaty tone. I’m very happy with it.  99624D8A-DCA2-40D1-A895-FA14DB4A1731.jpeg.e9963fc075d66fc63721322848a07d37.jpeg

AE5CC7CC-8182-49B8-B51F-0E1E4A2ED26D.jpeg

957E3EC5-E96A-4C03-A714-AC69743A1307.jpeg

5335EDDC-80A3-4FF5-B01A-A576C1DA7738.jpeg