Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

GM is denying my repurchase. They still do not have parts to repair. Apparently they don’t care about state lemon law. I am about completely fed up with General Motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending where you live there are consumer protection laws with new vehicles. Search your state’ Lemon Law.

Typically multiple attempts to repair the same issue will qualify the vehicle as a “lemon”. The laws will give you the right for flat out repurchase, replacement or settlement for you to live with the issue.

In my state, if a vehicle is out of service for repair for over 30 days within 2 years or 24000 miles, it is a lemon. This is the fight I am taking to GM at this moment.

They will fight you! The manufacturer is not your friend. Do not give up.

7 minutes ago, jqcitizen said:

Depending where you live there are consumer protection laws with new vehicles. Search your state’ Lemon Law.

Typically multiple attempts to repair the same issue will qualify the vehicle as a “lemon”. The laws will give you the right for flat out repurchase, replacement or settlement for you to live with the issue.

In my state, if a vehicle is out of service for repair for over 30 days within 2 years or 24000 miles, it is a lemon. This is the fight I am taking to GM at this moment.

They will fight you! The manufacturer is not your friend. Do not give up.

Get the BBB involved as soon as you can.  It was the only thing that got their attention.  File a claim tonight. GM denied my buyback 2 times and I just kept pissing them off daily.  I'd sit in the dealership and refused to leave until I told everyone in there that this issue was being swept under the rug.  Selling these trucks knowing the issues then lying to people about it not being an issue.  I watched it.  "Mine was the only one doing it" and 'It's normal"  Can't have both.

I had huge success sending an email when the roof leaked. They even have me an extended warranty...that's why I hate to trade it or get rid of it. I really hate to change brands. I'm a 3rd generation Chevy guy. I've also already spend $ on accessories and the TB lift kit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I had huge success sending an email when the roof leaked. They even have me an extended warranty...that's why I hate to trade it or get rid of it. I really hate to change brands. I'm a 3rd generation Chevy guy. I've also already spend $ on accessories and the TB lift kit.

If they buy it back, supply them with all of the receipts for custom equipment and accessories. They have to buy them from you.

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

What did the lawyer cost you?

BBB first then try a lawyer.  I got mine settled without a lawyer.  Look into Transfer of collateral..