Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

BBB first then try a lawyer.  I got mine settled without a lawyer.  Look into Transfer of collateral..

My state does not honor the BBB Autoline. It is not an approved arbitrator. BBB is funded by GM and the other manufacturers. My state has processes set up to do direct state arbitration with the manufacturers.

Your local consumer protection department is a wealth of information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Unless it’s in the shop you can’t count the time. Call a lawyer. I’m in NY so they are free for me. Look into your states lemon law. The lawyer negotiates a payment from the manufacturer is how it worked for me. I wanted to get into a new truck but since manufacturing slowed down they weren’t really doing that in NY. I decided to take a payout. If I want I could trade my truck in tomorrow and the payout has nothing to do with it. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting the run around from GM Canada. They were "reviewing" my case for three weeks in which time they'd call every few days to say that they were still "reviewing" it. This apparently included escalating the case to one of their service managers. 

I got another call today saying that they were done reviewing my case and that I needed to have the stub shaft replaced even though it was already done last year. They also have absolutely no ETA as to when the parts might be available.

This has been going on for over a year now. They obviously don't have a fix. It is unbelievable that they're able to get a free pass by saying I need a part but that it's not available. 

Well update from my end... approved a replacement vehicle, should be simple right? GM won’t let me order one and says I need to get one from dealer inventory. My dealer is saying I can’t pull from inventory and I need to order one. The dealers in my state won’t give up inventory since AT4 are guaranteed sellers and hard to come by... Ughhh!!!!

I’m starting to think GM just wants me to walk from everything to start over and make me pay a premium for what I want... 

Edited by Otherguy

So heard this noise on my new 2020 RST with only 500 miles on it. Haven’t contacted the dealer yet as it seems pointless with part shortages. I know I need to take it in to get everything documented. Just looking for hope here but has anyone actually had their issue fixed and not come back or is it inevitable that I am going to be fighting GM on this until I get a new truck? Someone give me some good news because I am sick to my stomach after reading through this whole tread.

Anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Mcropper514 said:

So heard this noise on my new 2020 RST with only 500 miles on it. Haven’t contacted the dealer yet as it seems pointless with part shortages. I know I need to take it in to get everything documented. Just looking for hope here but has anyone actually had their issue fixed and not come back or is it inevitable that I am going to be fighting GM on this until I get a new truck? Someone give me some good news because I am sick to my stomach after reading through this whole tread.

Anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was able to get mine fixed  month ago and the noise went away.  I was not impressed with the longevity of the 8 speed transmission and the fact that it would shake a little on the highway.  I ended up trading it in for a new 2020 Ram and don’t think I will ever get a GMC again.  The Ram is so much smoother and quiet with much more features.  I traded my Sierra in after only owning for 1 year and 10,000 miles.  Really sad on GM.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 10:15 PM, sunrunner said:

I was able to get mine fixed  month ago and the noise went away.  I was not impressed with the longevity of the 8 speed transmission and the fact that it would shake a little on the highway.  I ended up trading it in for a new 2020 Ram and don’t think I will ever get a GMC again.  The Ram is so much smoother and quiet with much more features.  I traded my Sierra in after only owning for 1 year and 10,000 miles.  Really sad on GM.

What exactly did they do and do you by chance have the Service Bulletin that I could provide to the dealer?