Ride-rite helper bags

CajunFries

I have a Firestone helper bag kit for sale. Bought it a month ago. Selling it because It doesn’t work that great with the truck being lowered.

Firestone kit #2430

It will come with everything except the piece that holds the shredder valve.

$260 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I curious what problems you had with them on a lowered truck? I’m looking for a solution for my lowered truck. How much is your drop? I thought maybe these would be a fix but maybe not?

I curious what problems you had with them on a lowered truck? I’m looking for a solution for my lowered truck. How much is your drop? I thought maybe these would be a fix but maybe not?

The overall height of this setup was too tall. When I hit a big bump, it would bottom out on the bags. So my solution was to go with AirLift kit. I used their mounting kit but with smaller bags. I don’t have the part numbers on me right now. It’s it’s pretty much 2” shorter than the regular one. I’m drop on just shackles.

The overall height of this setup was too tall. When I hit a big bump, it would bottom out on the bags. So my solution was to go with AirLift kit. I used their mounting kit but with smaller bags. I don’t have the part numbers on me right now. It’s it’s pretty much 2” shorter than the regular one. I’m drop on just shackles.

Yea that would be helpful if you find them. I’m on 3” shackles myself but need something that will just let me air up when I have a load. How do you like the airlift so far?

They are great! Helps out a lot. I normally only keep about 3-4psi in them. Ride super smooth with or without load. The most I’ve had in the bed was about 1000lbs. Put about 50PSI in the bags and I could barely tell there’s a 1000lbs in the back.

I dont see a parts number on the bags. Just checked the truck. But if you call AirLift’s customer service, tell them you want a shorter bags. The shortest they got but with the same mounting holes and stuff. It’s gonna be a single bellow bag.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...