Removing rear floor liners in AT4

Have a bunch of dirt and sand on the factory AT4 all weather liners. Thought I’d remove them and shake them out before the dirt and sand finds its way to places I don’t want it

The two pieces unsnap in the center, but seem to be anchored somehow under the under seat storage bin. Looks like I will need to remove jack to remove the floor liner and shake it out? That seems kind of jacked up (pun intended)

hopefully I’m being dumb?

6 minutes ago, ShortMag said:

Have a bunch of dirt and sand on the factory AT4 all weather liners. Thought I’d remove them and shake them out before the dirt and sand finds its way to places I don’t want it

The two pieces unsnap in the center, but seem to be anchored somehow under the under seat storage bin. Looks like I will need to remove jack to remove the floor liner and shake it out? That seems kind of jacked up (pun intended)

hopefully I’m being dumb?

Had this same issue with mine, but I didn’t find out about it until I was trying to clean my daughter’s puke off the liner. Still don’t know how to get them out ??‍♂️

There have been a few threads on this. Gotta take out the storage part. Sounds like they were supoosed to cut the liner at the storage. Mine is the same way. Not looking forward to it. 

Edited by smrr1

• 6 months later...

bump to this. I once tried this in the summer and after it seemed complicated I stopped. Now it's cold and after a long hunting season I cant easily clean these without removal. Any more thoughts on this?

bump to this. I once tried this in the summer and after it seemed complicated I stopped. Now it's cold and after a long hunting season I cant easily clean these without removal. Any more thoughts on this?

More thoughts on what? How to remove the mats?

The mats are laid under the storage compartment. You need to unbolt the storage compartment to remove the mats. It’s pretty easy to do.

If they cut the mat like they are supposed to the sides are just shoved under the storage bin. Lift the bin a little and they come right out. However if they didn't cut them and bolted the bin through the mat. The bin must come out to remove them. There were guys on here that were complaining the mats were cut when they removed the bin and did not like that. I guess it depends on the dealer as the mats are dealer installed.

• Thanks 1