New 2018 6.2L with dealer installed 1.9L Magnuson supercharger

Hey guys, new profile but long time lurker here. 

I bought my my first new truck in 2012. Its a 2011 6.2L LTZ which I still have for work with 150k on the dial. An absolutely amazing truck with almost zero issues other than some piston slap on cold starts. 

Ever since i bought the truck I’ve been patiently waiting for GM to release a supercharged Silverado. Tons of people want a new SS or some kind of Raptor killer, and the Corvettes and Camaros are running them, seemed like a no-brainer to me. 

GM disagreed and my super truck never came to light. 

A month ago i was helping a friend look for a new truck and I found a dealership in Bozeman Montana that had an 18 LTZ Z71 Midnight with a 1.9L Magnuson installed by the dealer. 

I jumped on it right away. The truck is amazing and I have 3000 miles on the dash. 

I haven’t really heard of dealers installing a supercharger under warranty, so I thought I would let you guys know that it is a possibility. 

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. 

D30556E7-0F36-4DB6-9B10-F41A13D8C653.jpeg

• Like 2

The wheels are dropstars, 22x10 -25 offset. I currently have 305/40r22 terra grapplers. Will be putting on 305/45r22 ridge grapplers on soon and will be trimming to get them to clear. The current tires only rub at full lock in one direction in reverse.

The dealer also installed a motofab 2.5 leveling kit under warranty per my request.

It’s basically a Callaway minus a lot of the Callaway parts. Sweet truck though

curious what you paid for it
Like the real carbon fiber interior, wheels, and 2.3L triple intercooled supercharger? [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I paid a lot less than a Callaway / Hennessey / Lingenfelter, i'll tell ya that much. A little over 50k, which just so happens to be what i paid for my 2011 6.2 LTZ new in 2012.
Love your truck, the black accents are great, and the supercharger makes it fun to drive! Shows you that deals are out there if you're patient, I paid less than $60k for my Callaway.

11 hours ago, cstmg8 said:

Like the real carbon fiber interior, wheels, and 2.3L triple intercooled supercharger? emoji16.png

Yeah like I said. Must be an echo in here

53 minutes ago, Pawg said:

Thats a nice truck man.  My buddy did an 18 with heads and SC putting out 1,000hp.  insane what these engines can make. 

He did A LOT more than just heads and a blower. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pawg said:

Thats a nice truck man.  My buddy did an 18 with heads and SC putting out 1,000hp.  insane what these engines can make. 

Your buddy wants to keep secret what he did and how much he spent to get to 1000hp if thats the number he is putting down.

That’s a F-ton of work to hit 1000 hp on a 6.2 L86 Truck. I should know. I’m at the end of my build with my 14 Denali. 

You HAVE to get All new rotating assembly, heads, fuel system and a fat snail. not to mention another $28,000 in parts/labor.