Hi, I have an 03' Yukon XL AWD with a 4L60E transmission.  Does anyone know the torque specs for the transmission mount?  From what I have found. the bolts that attach the mount to the transmission get tightened to 18 ft/lbs.  However, I cannot find the torque for the nuts for the studs that go through the crossmember.  The mount part # is 15113134 and here's a photo of it.  Thanks!

image.png.fd15d8ff18b598d45b291c93b24f863f.png

My '04 full-service manual specifies these for the 4l60 transmission:

Transmission Mount to Transmission Bolt: 37 ft/lbs

Transmission Mount Retaining Nut 30 ft/lbs

Thanks so much for your help!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan Floyd
      Hey guys I’m new to the forum as well the brand. I recently just bought a 2019 custom trail boss which only offers the 5.3. I wanted the 6.2 but that came with only the higher trims. I’m familiar with the 5.7 hemi and I’m kinda down about the 355 horsepower/ 383 torque compared to my hemi that I traded. What can I do exactly to get more power to the engine? 
    • By David Abla
      my transmission when I disconnect the cooler tube on the top of the radiator to go to the transmission no transmission fluid comes out and it's showing a code P O 894 I just recently had the transmission rebuilt it's got about a hundred sixty thousand miles on it when I had the transmission rebuilt it had 130000
    • By bigskyboarder
      I'm trying to buy a 2004 Silverado 1500hd with the 6.0 and 4l80e. When test driving the transmission would shift through all the gears fine but if you let off the gas as soon as the rpms hit 2000 they would drop to 1500 to 1000 and there would be a loud grind/whine until you tapped the gas again. I'm assuming it's the transmission, maybe the torque converter. Any help would be great so I can figure out if the transmission would have to be rebuilt or if it's something simpler to fix
    • By Chris27012
      Hello Everyone,

New to the forum and need some help!   I purchased a 2019 Silverado LT 5.3l 4x4 (new body style) about two months ago.  I recently put on some bigger tires, rims and a 2" RC leveling kit.  Shortly after installation, the engine light came on and the truck would not sift out of Auto to 2wd or 4hi.  I'm also feeling some wonkiness in the back tires and transfer case...feels like it is stuck in 4hi on dry pavement.  I had the codes pulled and something is causing a P189A and P1899 (transmission) errors to trigger. I did some research and found the issues could be a result of a speedometer calibration issue caused by the bigger tires.  I was told a speedometer calibration unit should resolve the issue.  I purchased an inline speedometer calibration unit from Hypertech, set the parameters and installed it.  Unfortunately, the problem is still occurring.  Any suggestions from anyone?  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks in advance for the help! 

Thanks

Chris

• By MNorby
      Bolt on tube light mount w/ 9" LED lights and grill covers for 2015-2019 Silverado HD trucks. 100% bolt on to factory locations and adjustable for your setup. Billet grill covers and customized bumper grill to fit the light mount. Includes four of the higher diode count 225w 9" LED lights with flood light diffusers covers and wiring pigtail. Four of these lights turn night into day. Unless local thinking $500 shipped (conus) for the whole package.