5 minutes ago, 2018redhot said:

I’m new to forum I have a 2018 Silverado 5.3 bought it brand new last July so celebrating my one year love the truck but to my understanding these trucks top out at 99? I’ve had mine to 131mph any input?

any programmers/mods ?

10 hours ago, 2018redhot said:

No brand new I’m original owner guess someone messed up at final inspection haha 

it's not really anything to do with final inspection, it's a programmed value in the ECU. It's a limit set on the output value of 99mph.

Which is why it's making people curious. But I would say your vehicle was in a shop at some point and it was flashed/removed, you just cant remember.

21 hours ago, 2018redhot said:

Leveling kit dual exhaust I had it at 131 the day I drove it home from dealership and have had in the 100s a few times since 

Remind me to never go to the state of Indiana :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Beer Belly said:

I'm not sure of the conversion......could that be Killometers ?........bigger wheels / tires throwing off speedo ?

haha no very unlikely. 60mph = ~100kmh

Therefore 131kmh is average highway speed here after a long work day, lol.  131mph is around 210kmh