What do y’all think bout the all light on mod

It's pretty awesome, I did it for a while in my 2014 with a diode.

But what I also found was that if I switched my headlights to manual "on" and then turned on high beams, I had low and high at the same time, which was awesome with highs and lows both having xenon bulbs.

Diodes came out, and if I needed the daylight effect, I switched to manual "on" and hit the highs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think fog lights have a certain use that is spelled out in their name. I’ve compared the high beams to my normal headlights and it’s a minimal increase. I don’t use them.

Edited by CombsL83
Spelling
  • Like 1

No point in arguing about the usefulness (or legality) of this idea. But there is a pinned topic in the forum with more posts than you can ever read about it:

I just did this mod from Boost auto.

I haven't driven at night yet.

But I did this to my 93 Silvy with a relay for both high and low beams on at the same time but no fog lights and liked it.

:)

• Like 1

City driving I can understand that low beams are sufficient.

Driving Colorado mountain roads at night this helps to see better which is why I did this mod to both my trucks.

I was going to add an LED light bar mounted in the slot in the front bumper but decided this would work.

:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Ok dick, I think we all know that. Asking if anybody has done this mod and what do they think not for the your smart as remark 

Hey buttercup I told you what I think about the mod. Don’t ask next time if you don’t want honest answers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2019 at 11:13 PM, HeySkippyDog said:

It's pretty awesome, I did it for a while in my 2014 with a diode.

But what I also found was that if I switched my headlights to manual "on" and then turned on high beams, I had low and high at the same time, which was awesome with highs and lows both having xenon bulbs.

Diodes came out, and if I needed the daylight effect, I switched to manual "on" and hit the highs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using

I tried the manual light trick on my 2018 and it did not work.  Is it year specific or am I missing something?

i would definitely like the all lights on mod.  It may only be once in great while that I need it, but sometimes, it’s really dark, the dear are out and the more light the better.