Truck has to keep getting jumped

i do believe there is a software issue with the bcm where the child safety lock control stays awake/on after the key is off and draws it dead. 

also it can be any number of modules causing a draw with the key off. 

so either unhook battery when parked overnight/days , get a battery maintainer or take it to a shop to be diag and fixed. 

but nothing we can really do here on the internet. it has to be diag to find out what is staying awake with key of causing a draw. 

Check for a parasitic drain if you have a multimeter. Disconnect your negative cable and put your meter between the post and negative cable.. see how much amperage is being pulled and go from there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, B R A D said:

Check for a parasitic drain if you have a multimeter. Disconnect your negative cable and put your meter between the post and negative cable.. see how much amperage is being pulled and go from there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Then you pull fuses and check individual circuits

i do believe there is a software issue with the bcm where the child safety lock control stays awake/on after the key is off and draws it dead. 

also it can be any number of modules causing a draw with the key off. 

so either unhook battery when parked overnight/days , get a battery maintainer or take it to a shop to be diag and fixed. 

but nothing we can really do here on the internet. it has to be diag to find out what is staying awake with key of causing a draw. 
You are some what correct there are so many circuits that draw that it will show a draw with the key off.
Pull the codes and it will show if a circuit is drawing,low/high, open, or just out of spec.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk