Front bumper replacement

I'm looking at a few options for mine in Houston:

1. powder coat. $400 for front and rear.  Any stock color.  Not color matched but black wouldn't matter if I went with the trailboss look.  Sandblasted to bare metal.  Smooth finish, glossy or flat. 

2. Kevlar spray.  650 front and rear.  Color matched.   Rough like bedliner. 

3. LINE-X premium.  $700 black.  $900 color.  I would consider this more if it was the ultra that was smoother like orange peel.  Its just too expensive I think.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

On 9/26/2019 at 10:46 AM, elleshoe said:

Has anyone tried to replace the chrome bumper that comes on the ltz’s? Anywhere online to buy a stock replacement bumper that is paintable? 

I replaced the plastic lower bumper on my RST with the lower bumper off a high country.  I then had the chrome painted and immediately placed Paint Protection Film (PPF) over it.  No issues here.  

Off.jpg

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Sotally Tober said:

I replaced the plastic lower bumper on my RST with the lower bumper off a high country.  I then had the chrome painted and immediately placed Paint Protection Film (PPF) over it.  No issues here.  

Off.jpg

Where did you order your replacement bumper from? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 1:07 PM, Sotally Tober said:

Off.jpg

Truck is seriously badass!  NICE!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 9:06 PM, Firetrout said:

I have front and rear ltz bumpers with 3 miles on them. Replaced with Ranchhand.  Would be will to sell to anyone that wants or needs them.  I’m in Houston every week.  

What do you want for the lower front bumper?

• 7 months later...
On 10/9/2019 at 10:06 PM, Firetrout said:

I have front and rear ltz bumpers with 3 miles on them. Replaced with Ranchhand.  Would be will to sell to anyone that wants or needs them.  I’m in Houston every week.  

Have any photos of the ranch hand replacement? I'm looking to do it to mine but not sure yet.