Cooper discover AT3 XLT?

Merry Christmas! Has anyone ran this tire?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I have a set of AT3's on my old f150. They are good tires. Good rain and snow traction, did well on the sand at the outer Banks. Long lasting. Only complaint is they started roaring after a few thousand miles.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a set of AT3's on my old f150. They are good tires. Good rain and snow traction, did well on the sand at the outer Banks. Long lasting. Only complaint is they started roaring after a few thousand miles.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nice I can live with the noise. The stereo will be on most times.

56 minutes ago, Snowcamo said:

Merry Christmas! Has anyone ran this tire?

Good tire for sure.  Falken Wildpeak AT3W are better in my opinion.  My set are now past 60k and probably good for another 10k.  Excellent wet traction throughout the life of the tire.  

• Like 3

Good tire for sure.  Falken Wildpeak AT3W are better in my opinion.  My set are now past 60k and probably good for another 10k.  Excellent wet traction throughout the life of the tire.  

Though that’s great to hear, I’ve heard mixed reviews on them, starting out great then weaning off as they get miles on them. My Nitto Ridge Grapplers lost their siping abilities at approx 16K miles, tossed them. I’m running new KO2’s now, always had BFG AT’s and zero issues.

Sent from Above

Hows the grip in the wet weather?

I’d be looking at its performance at mid-life of the tire cause just about everything out today does well when new.

Sent from Above
  • Like 2

I'll look into those as well. Im sorta partial to the coopers due to the white letters. I've been an 70s-80s fan of the white lettering on tires.

• Like 1