Two Questions - Ride Height & Exhaust

Two questions regarding my 2019 AT4:

1. How is everyone's rear ride height.  Seems like mine leans to the driver side (fuel tank) 1/4" to 1/2".  Measured from fender to center of hub.  I know it's not much but I notice it.  

2. Does exhaust come out of both exhaust tips.  It seems like the majority of my exhaust comes out the right exhaust tip.

Thanks for responses!

The chevy lean is pretty much there on every truck with fuel in the tank. The more fuel, the more the lean.

The exhaust runs down the passenger side of the truck, likely the pipe going to the drivers side has a longer distance to travel and exhaust is all about taking the path of least resistance. So more on the passenger side seems about right.

The chevy lean is pretty much there on every truck with fuel in the tank. The more fuel, the more the lean.

The exhaust runs down the passenger side of the truck, likely the pipe going to the drivers side has a longer distance to travel and exhaust is all about taking the path of least resistance. So more on the passenger side seems about right.

Is there anyway to adjust the rear suspension?

From the factory, no there is not.

You can browse around to see what other people try to do to "fix" it. Maybe they install a drop shackle on just a passenger side to even it out or do something with lifting the left front a touch to even the back out.