Steering wheel buttons

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Vradcliffe said:

Yes, this added the the volume control on the back right of the wheel as well as adding the skip track/change station on the back left of the wheel.

Thank you! 

Are you able to also let me know what steering wheel PN you ordered?  Appreciate your time!

• 4 weeks later...

forgive me if I have not found the thread on it yet - but has anyone done this swap AND included adding the heated wheel?  I imagine for that , it would be a spring clock swap as well?

the prices that are going on right now , and my recent career change has lead me to think I'm likely going to buy my 2020 Custom 3/4 ton out at the end of my lease, and this is a have to mod for me if I'm keeping the truck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/19/2020 at 9:33 AM, Jhoupe said:

Has anyone tried this yet?  I have a 2020 2500HD WT that I want to do this too.  I have order the steering wheel harness, radio switch and control.  Will be here Monday, I assume it is doable.  I wanted remote start, so I ordered the kit from GM Parts Direct and the only thing that showed up was 2 fobs and an authorization code.  Says you just need locksmith to reprogram (Im scheduled so we'll see)

I have a 2023 Silverado 2500HD Custom and wanted to add a remote start.  Found this one and it works awesome using factory key fob (lock three times).  Start-X Remote Starter for Silverado & Sierra 1500/2500/3500 2015-2023 || Plug N Play || 3 X Lock to Remote Start || 5 Minute Install || USB Updater Included || Zero Wire Splicing! (amazon.com)