Road noise with KO2's

I'm curious if anyone else has any road noise with KO2's from 28 MPH to 35 MPH. I've had a lot of different sets of KO2 and have never had this issue. I've try swapping tires around, different air pressure and nothing seems to change it. They are super quiet below 28 MPH and also quiet above 35 MPH.  The problem is most of my driving is in town at 30 MPH.  Anybody else have KO2s with this issue or no issue??

8 minutes ago, Snuff said:

Not here. Been driving KO2’s since 2011 and never had a problem with road noise at all. I am sure you have checked them for balance? Have you talked to the store where you bought them?

Discount tire has rechecked twice now just to make sure and its definitely not a vibration issue and they have been good about.  They said I can order a different tire but I really love KO2's lol

how many miles are on those tires? Worn knobby tires just make noise. Its hard to get them to wear perfectly even. look at the outer and inner edges, are the lugs worn in a saw blade pattern? how about every other lug high/low?

If you rotate regularly and all 4 are worn the same way, then the noise would still be the same. My guess is if you put any different tires on, the noise stops.

10 minutes ago, aseibel said:

how many miles are on those tires? Worn knobby tires just make noise. Its hard to get them to wear perfectly even. look at the outer and inner edges, are the lugs worn in a saw blade pattern? how about every other lug high/low?

If you rotate regularly and all 4 are worn the same way, then the noise would still be the same. My guess is if you put any different tires on, the noise stops.

They are brand new. 400 miles on them

11 minutes ago, It's Tim said:

Hard to believe, you always know they're there compared to a highway tire which is unnoticeable.

Trust me I know that they are a little noisier than highway tires but I've had these tires on multiple brand new trucks had never had this issue. This is why I'm asking to see if anybody is having the same issue on these new GMC's.

I think this is typical for KO2s.  I don't have them on my 2020 (yet) but had them in a 275/55/20 on my 2018.  I found that the growl at that speed got a bit better with a few more miles and was also somewhat dependent upon road surface.  They were nice and quiet on the highway above 60 mph though.  

Discount Tire likes to run these around 50 psi since they are a LT tire, which I understand is probably correct and supported by what load they can carry at that psi.  However, I found mine made less noise at about 40 psi cold, rode much better, and still wore like iron.