I ordered the Corsa Performance Exhaust from AutoAnything $1,431.49 w/ tax. They gave a slight military discount. I went with Corsa because my next door neighbor has it on his new RAM and it sounds awesome. The local Meineke said they would install it for $90. I'll post a video once I get it installed.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cbacarisse said:

I ordered the Corsa Performance Exhaust from AutoAnything $1,431.49 w/ tax. They gave a slight military discount. I went with Corsa because my next door neighbor has it on his new RAM and it sounds awesome. The local Meineke said they would install it for $90. I'll post a video once I get it installed.

That's great. Looking forward to hearing how it sounds.

• Like 1

I have had Corsa on a 15 Tahoe, 16 Z06, 17 Tahoe, 18 Silverado and an 18 Tahoe.  I love them!  I just bought a 20 Sierra and will be putting one on that as well.  (I was a Finance Director for a car dealership that's why I've had so many GM vehicles)

You'll be so happy about the awesome sound during acceleration and the lack of sound in cab at cruising speeds!

This is a clip of my 15 Tahoe I happened to put on YouTube

• Like 1

Nice. I have one on order as well. Have had Corsa and Borla in the past and prefer the Corsa sound. Have it on my GTO too but with headers so sounds way different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had the Corsa exhaust installed today, Meineke $165, and it sounds amazing. I drove around a while with no drone or helicopter sound. It's raining today, but I'll put up a video when the weather is better.

• Like 1

I had a corsa on my last ram, probably the best and more unique sounding exhausts out there.  My only complaint is how quiet they are in the cab, I removed it because it sounded stock unless you were on the gas hard.

I had it on my F150 Harley. Sounded way better than stock but was for sure quieter in the cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, 19AT4 said:

I had a corsa on my last ram, probably the best and more unique sounding exhausts out there.  My only complaint is how quiet they are in the cab, I removed it because it sounded stock unless you were on the gas hard.

That is a good thing, no? Loud outside, quiet in the cab. 

• Like 1

Don't forget to get the original exhaust back, as you could probably sell it for some money as well...

I thought of that as I was driving away. I really didn’t want to deal with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1