Fox Shocks for Trail Boss/AT4

should fit any 1500 as the strut is only lift a TB/AT4 has anyways...could use em to level a standard model.

so that means Eibach has their springs done for their kit as well I would imagine, seeing how fox is using their springs

Edited by Dunn

On 2/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, Dunn said:

should fit any 1500 as the strut is only lift a TB/AT4 has anyways...could use em to level a standard model.

so that means Eibach has their springs done for their kit as well I would imagine, seeing how fox is using their springs

I just got the Eibach kit in the mail yesterday with the springs so yes they are available now. 

59 minutes ago, JimZRyd said:

I looked these up. It lists a specific kit for the AT4. I assume a set of these could be used to level the AT4. Am I right about this? TIA!

they fit any model....TB is 0" lift, std model 2" of lift...look more carefully

Edited by Dunn

9 hours ago, Dunn said:

they fit any model....TB is 0" lift, std model 2" of lift...look more carefully

Understood.  What I’m saying is on their site if I put in the info for my 20 AT4, it lists a set specific to the AT4. I’m wondering if this would be an easy way to level out the AT4. If they are adjustable, which they are, it should work pretty good and I wouldn’t have to use top or bottom spacers. 

1 hour ago, JimZRyd said:

Understood.  What I’m saying is on their site if I put in the info for my 20 AT4, it lists a set specific to the AT4. I’m wondering if this would be an easy way to level out the AT4. If they are adjustable, which they are, it should work pretty good and I wouldn’t have to use top or bottom spacers. 

Yes just adjust the threaded perch on the coilover with a spanner wrench to raise or lower the front end. These kits typically have a taller spring then OEM so the spring will give the truck a lift all on its own even at the lowest adjustment settings. 

52 minutes ago, Ryguy said:

Yes just adjust the threaded perch on the coilover with a spanner wrench to raise or lower the front end. These kits typically have a taller spring then OEM so the spring will give the truck a lift all on its own even at the lowest adjustment settings. 

Thanks for the reply!  I’ve put on and adjusted a couple sets of coil overs on various cars I’ve had so didn’t think they’d be that different in adjusting. I feel better going this route than upper or lower spacers in order to level my AT4. 

yeah I didn't see that.....only options I saw was for sierra 1500 or canyon or Silverado 1500 and colorado , no specific 1500 models

https://www.ridefox.com/filter.php?f1=&v1=&m=truck&make=GMC&model=Sierra+1500+&year=2020&position=ALL

Edited by Dunn

• 4 months later...
On 2/28/2020 at 10:59 AM, cal19 said:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Fox now has shocks listed on their website for the Trail Boss and AT4. Only Coil-Over options are listed as of now. 

Has anyone been able to find intel on 2.5's? I haven't been able to find anything on Fox's website or otherwise indicating that they're releasing a 2.5 shock for the T1's. All I see are the 2.0's, which I'm not interested in. Any insight?

On 7/15/2020 at 3:34 PM, beefin06 said:

Has anyone been able to find intel on 2.5's? I haven't been able to find anything on Fox's website or otherwise indicating that they're releasing a 2.5 shock for the T1's. All I see are the 2.0's, which I'm not interested in. Any insight?

https://www.suspensionconnection.com/883-26-003-fox-silverado-1500-2015.html

I just found this online as I continue to debate King vs. Fox now that the front 2.5 coilovers are out. The website states the rear 2.5 for 2007-2020 models but that seems odd, can it be right?

37 minutes ago, Duramax3oh said:

https://www.suspensionconnection.com/883-26-003-fox-silverado-1500-2015.html

I just found this online as I continue to debate King vs. Fox now that the front 2.5 coilovers are out. The website states the rear 2.5 for 2007-2020 models but that seems odd, can it be right?

I have a feeling that this website might be incorrect. If you google the part numbers they provide, no other website states that those 2.5 models fit the new body style trucks. I'm totally open to the fact that I might be wrong, though.

• 11 months later...

Bumping this thread.  Fox's website says that they have 2.5's available for the front but that they are not compatible with the rear.  Various retailers have 2.5's available for the rear however.  Does anyone have any insight into this?