Drop hitch questions?

Looking for a drop hitch for my 19. I have the 2" front level kit and I am running 295/60/20s for tires. I measured my trucks hitch and I got 18 & 9/16" on the upper inside corner for height. 

I am starting with only a 5x8' trailer for hauling crap. I did not get a good measurement on a level surface yet for the trailers height.

What is a good affordable drop hitch setup? I do not think I will ever need more than a 6" or 8" drop since I do not plan on going any higher lift on this truck.

14 hours ago, Smoothbassman said:

B&W Tow and Stow all day. I have a double ball rotator with a 6 Inch rise Dropper

Works great for my 2 trailers with 2 Different ball sizes and trailer heights.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Which drop did you go with? I am torn between the 5" drop or the 7" drop with the tri ball.

It is available now directly from B&W and Amazon. 

TS10048B
https://www.bwtrailerhitches.com/product/tow-stow-adjustable-ball-mount

I’m sorry, I was thinking of the one for the multipro tailgate! I had the 5 inch on my F250, my buddy had the 7 on his DRW F350. I thought the 7 was way too long on a stock height vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, bullet3z said:

I ordered the B&W 5" drop tri ball from Amazon. Who knows if I will ever receive it. Prime shipping now lists items at a 1 month ship time. Thanks for the info everyone. 

I found one for $248 and ships in late Apr.  Also found one for $251 that will get here on Monday.  I went with Monday.

13 hours ago, Tom Hole said:

I found one for $248 and ships in late Apr.  Also found one for $251 that will get here on Monday.  I went with Monday.

From who? I am cancelling my Amazon order. No reason to pay for Prime now.