Anyone Talk Pricing?

I have searched all over the internet, and this seems to be one of the more active GM Truck forums. I come from the Wrangler world, where there is a running thread for prices paid on current year models, and oyu can read deals on past models as well.

Anyone talk pricing on their trucks?

Specifically, now that GM is offering 0% for 84 months on 2019 Yukons, my wife and I are in the market for a Denali. I was offered $6k off MSRP ($79k), and a good trade valuation. However, I'm curious if I should push more, especially with the new models coming out, and it being a 2019 anyway. Wife and I don't work for companies that get us a GM discount, and we don't have a lease or competing vehicle in the house. 

• Like 1

Welcome!

2019s are going 0% for 84mo, whereas 2020s are going 0% for 60mo. The issue with 2019s is you're limited to what's leftover on dealer lots at this point so if there are specific options you're looking for, it may be difficult to find.

The other thing to keep in mind is rebates and financing offers are not usually stackable. Sometimes you may come out ahead taking a big rebate and financing at low interest through a credit union. If you get a rate like 2% it equates to roughly $500-1000 in interest over the life of the loan (depending on amount financed). That being said, I don't know what rebates are offered right now.

The price you were offered sounds pretty standard, but of course without knowing the specific vehicle's options we can't be sure. A good source for pricing info is AskCarSales on Reddit. 

Although i'm not shopping new, we are shopping for a used 19...if you haven't bought yet, and can wait...i would be willing to be the bottom will get lower...be patient, wait it out...give it a month or two...i mean how much do we need cars right now during this lock down?

jsut my two cents...

oh, and although I have not bought a GM SUV yet, I have bought 3 chevy trucks...and have always got at least 20% off MSRP...that to me is my standard deal...sometimes i get a little more...i thought they were offering that finacing deal with $12k off...but again, just be patient and shop around...