Bull nudge bar

On 4/25/2020 at 9:22 PM, psk256 said:

More than looks good, looks great! Certainly not the cheapest and wouldn't be my first choice if purchased solely for off road use. But I may get one and this one would be it solely for the appearance factor. Not planning to go off road so this one would be worth the extra bucks, if for nothing else it is an excellent contrast match for a painted RST front and perfect match in color, finish and recessed logo for the OEM sports bar.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 9:22 PM, psk256 said:

Looks like I'm going for this one.....worth the extra bucks for three reasons: looks good and hollow Silverado lettering like the sports bar can be accented with a colored strip to match body color, no front license plate requirement in my State to mess up the front look, and  major reason is that it mounts like others on the tow hooks bracket, but unlike the rest allows you can also keep your existing tow hooks (which came in handy more than once for dragging downed trees from road). Going for a close price match from dealer, more than the usual 10%, because I'll save on expensive shipping costs.

DSCN0645.JPG.ed96d4df875c18d39d31bf0ce74a96de.JPG43728c4a99c33e3f5548200693353b83.gif.jpg.7fac134d4f976f8a376ae5d0abfb1cde.jpg

Edited by Thomcat
  • Like 1

Looks like I'm going for this one.....worth the extra bucks for two reasons: looks good and hollow Silverado lettering like the sports bar can be accented with a colored strip to match body color, and major reason is that it mounts like others on the tow hooks bracket, but unlike the rest allows you can also keep your existing tow hooks (which came in handy more than once for dragging downed trees from road).

DSCN0645.JPG.ed96d4df875c18d39d31bf0ce74a96de.JPG43728c4a99c33e3f5548200693353b83.gif.jpg.7fac134d4f976f8a376ae5d0abfb1cde.jpg

Looks good. Would this not interfere with the parking sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Lion82 said:

Looks good. Would this not interfere with the parking sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no....no front parking sensors on front bumper.

The issue I found with adding a designer nudge bar is I'd simply be adding another layer of decoration.  I have owned custom bumpers and police style push bars to protect my truck.  Fixing them with a rattle can saved me a lot of body work over the years.  Now that my truck is used as a people mover in an urban environment, I use a front mounted camera to protect me from self inflicted nudges.  If I'm in an accident, I want my front end to crumple as designed.

Edited by Donstar
  • Like 1

Using it for decoration only. Don't need a camera, simply use the voice command system: "Honey, get out and see if I've pulled up far enough".

They call it a nudge bar instead of a push bar for a reason. I have every confidence it will crush just as easily as the rest of the front end, providing about as much protection as putting your hand in front of your nose to protect against a punch in the face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Never ordered from this site but better price. Not sure what they would charge for shipping. I thought I read somewhere that if you had front parking sensors it would interfere with them.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/exterior/2019-silverado-1500-nudge-bar-brush-guard-black-tubular-design/84027398-p-92300711.html

8 hours ago, Zeker said:

Never ordered from this site but better price. Not sure what they would charge for shipping. I thought I read somewhere that if you had front parking sensors it would interfere with them.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/exterior/2019-silverado-1500-nudge-bar-brush-guard-black-tubular-design/84027398-p-92300711.html

Thanks, can save about $50.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2020 at 9:10 PM, Zeker said:

Shop Chevy Parts is good people. Great shipping speed, great prices, and great customer service. Unpaid advertisement by me haha

• Like 1