(GB8) Mosaic Black Metallic
     (GSK) Cherry Red Tintcoat

• 3 weeks later...

Bought my 2020 GMC 2500 Denali at the end of June

MSRP $78,655

Dealer Discount of $4492

GM Rebate of $4250

Sale price before tax and title was $69,913

They also gave me $1500 more than anyone else on my trade, so that helped lower payments too, which isn't reflected in the sale price.

• 1 month later...

I am in Canada. My 2020 3500HD Duramax Denali Dually with pretty much every option except the console vault was stickered at $96,000 (Canadian which is approx. $73267 in US dollars) but with deals that were on and incentives etc paid about  $86,000 ($65,635 US).  You can see we get some decent prices on trucks (in US dollars LOL).  That is why the day my 2018 3500 HD All Terrain was traded in , it was on a truck to US as it had been bought by US dealers.  They advertise on radio here daily about selling our trucks for premium prices to US dealers.   They are selling pretty quick here.  I bought mine the same day it rolled off the truck.

Bought my 2020 GMC 3500 Denali 4x4 in March of 2020:

$80,210.00 MSRP 

$8000.00 Dealership Discount

$3000.00 Rebate from GM Cash Program Plus $500.00 discount on Denali Package. 

Total Price: $69,210.00  Loaded Denali

10 hours ago, bsmall1564 said:

Bought my 2020 GMC 3500 Denali 4x4 in March of 2020:

$80,210.00 MSRP 

$8000.00 Dealership Discount

$3000.00 Rebate from GM Cash Program Plus $500.00 discount on Denali Package. 

Total Price: $69,210.00  Loaded Denali

$8,000 dealer discount!? Wow. That’s one of the more hefty dealer discounts I’ve seen. Good for you. 

• 1 month later...

Got a 2021 Duramax LTZ 3500 DRW at the end of December for roughly $66k:

MSRP - $76K

-$7700 Employee discount

-$500 Customer cash

-$1500 Dealer discount

With low inventory everywhere on DRWs I wasn't getting it any lower - trust me I tried!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Is there any discussion on this forum where I can find information about high volume dealers? I will be in the market for AT4 from 3-4 weeks to 2-3 months depending on when my employer asks me to come back to office from home office.

I am relatively new in trucks world and the one I currently own is 2021 RAM 1500. I love it, but my wife loves it more so she is going to have it when I get something for me. The reason I mentioned RAM is on 5thGenRAM forum they have a very good thread where people share their experience with discounts, dealers and details of their purchase. I was hoping to find something like that on this forum. 

So far my experience with GMC dealer was limited and not very productive as they are giving something like $4000 off for $78K truck.

Any recommendations on how to find my dream truck for affordable price? Thank you in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 6:40 PM, rauan said:

Hello everyone,

Is there any discussion on this forum where I can find information about high volume dealers? I will be in the market for AT4 from 3-4 weeks to 2-3 months depending on when my employer asks me to come back to office from home office.

I am relatively new in trucks world and the one I currently own is 2021 RAM 1500. I love it, but my wife loves it more so she is going to have it when I get something for me. The reason I mentioned RAM is on 5thGenRAM forum they have a very good thread where people share their experience with discounts, dealers and details of their purchase. I was hoping to find something like that on this forum. 

So far my experience with GMC dealer was limited and not very productive as they are giving something like $4000 off for $78K truck.

Any recommendations on how to find my dream truck for affordable price? Thank you in advance!

Can't help with volume but I just bought a 21' black 3500 AT4 and I can tell you in CO the dealers aren't dealing much due to inventory. I didn't want another White truck and thats the only in stock units for 1000 miles other than this black one. I do get the GM Supplier discount but this is what I paid.

MSRP: 80,300

Package Discount: 1000

Supplier Discount: 5221

Factory Rebate: 250

Total: 73,829

I took the $250 rebate and 0% for 72 mo. instead of $1900 rebate.

22 hours ago, CMillSilverado said:

Can't help with volume but I just bought a 21' black 3500 AT4 and I can tell you in CO the dealers aren't dealing much due to inventory. I didn't want another White truck and thats the only in stock units for 1000 miles other than this black one. I do get the GM Supplier discount but this is what I paid.

MSRP: 80,300

Package Discount: 1000

Supplier Discount: 5221

Factory Rebate: 250

Total: 73,829

I took the $250 rebate and 0% for 72 mo. instead of $1900 rebate.

I realize this is on the L5P board but another data point for those interested, I just ordered a 21' white 2500 LTZ CCSB L8T gas here in Maine. Dealer inventory is non-existent, you either need to order or buy a truck in transit because they aren't making it to the lots. If you find anything on the lot, they aren't dealing and dealers aren't swapping inventory (I searched within 500 miles) due to demand. I qualified for both Supplier and Educator discount but the dealer ended up undercutting that discount by an additional $500 and was the best trade value around as well.

MSRP: $57780

Dealer Discount: $3846

Factory Rebate: TBD at delivery 

• Like 1

I had ordered a gas as well but it from what my dealer told me there a chip issue and it would be a while, he didn't have the details but we needed a new truck before the 3-4 months it would take for the order. Good luck with your order hopefully something changes on wait times!

4 hours ago, CMillSilverado said:

I had ordered a gas as well but it from what my dealer told me there a chip issue and it would be a while, he didn't have the details but we needed a new truck before the 3-4 months it would take for the order. Good luck with your order hopefully something changes on wait times!

I was looking at the LT w/leather package but they stopped orders due to the chip issue so I went with the LTZ. They quoted me 8-12 weeks but the thing with gas right now is the allocations are way down (maybe another issue related to the chips). They told me a couple weeks back that the plant was only building around 150 gas trucks a week, split among how ever many dealers across the country. I just couldn't justify the diesel for the extra cost and my usage, so I will be waiting and I have my 1500 until then.