What did you pay for your 2020 truck

Hey, folks.  I thought it would be nice for us to get a snapshot of the features of your truck and what you paid for it out the door price excluding sales tax.  I’m trying  to work a few local dealerships and multiple  sales people and I’m doing my best but it’s been hard keeping them focused to give me there best price to get me to there dealership.  I’m with holding my trade til I get there.  For example.  2020 gmc 2500 4x4 sle package  

msrp 63,125 out the door 55,815.  

• 3 weeks later...

I got 8k plus off on an LT gas...seems like they have bit more wiggle room in diesel....48.9k and paid 40k plus i believe

Edited by Dunn

• 2 weeks later...

Traded my 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 1500 with 68k miles in for $30k. Sticker was $77k on my 2020 AT4 HD Duramax, paid $68,500 before tax, title, registration. That was last October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is the deal I am working on, best I could get anywhere in the local area. Dealers are generally not dealing and there is really no inventory. Trucks are being sold before they arrive. Sure I could have gotten another $2k off at a dealer in Idaho, but that would mean a plane ticket, fuel for 800 miles, a hotel room for a night, food for 2 days, and 2 days of my time. Not really much savings when all said and done. 

2020 Denali 3500 (still on train)

MSRP: 80,020

Price before TTL: 70,981

9039 off, includes first responder discount and rebate

Edited by kylant

• 4 weeks later...

2020 Duramax 2500 lt with leather.  msrp was 65k+, we were at 56,500, but have not paid TN tax yet.  That was with rebate and first responder discount.  We probably could have found a little better price, but wanted this truck in the shadow gray, which from my understanding from gm authority is being discontinued. Bought the truck while it was still in Michigan, picked it up 2 weeks ago.

Edited by shadow gray 2020 hd