Bilstein Front Shocks

On 7/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, Kyle's AT4 said:

Looking to buy these once they get some prices and people have them. Loved them on my F-150.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

How did they ride on you F150? I have a LTZ Z71 I would love to soften up the ride a little.

Tom

19 hours ago, Fuelie said:

How did they ride on you F150? I have a LTZ Z71 I would love to soften up the ride a little.

Tom

BIlstein will not soften up the ride, these trucks are already so floaty and bouncy, IDK how you want it to be any softer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Fuelie said:

Tom

LOL. If you want to soften your ride even more take the front sway bar off. Then your truck can roll all over the place lol.

5100's will give you a planted feel. If you ever go off-road or don't like your truck rolling all over the place 5100's or another shock like Fox or Kings are a good alternative. Much better off road as well. 

Just ordered the Bilstien 5100 #24-293297 front adjustable shocks for my LT I'm 2 1/4" lower in the front than the rear and  I will set the shock at 2" with Fox in the rear I should be good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobbobtar said:

Just ordered the Bilstien 5100 #24-293297 front adjustable shocks for my LT I'm 2 1/4" lower in the front than the rear and  I will set the shock at 2" with Fox in the rear I should be good.

From where?