Why I Bought A V 8

diyer2

You started it. My trucks a V8, my cars a V-6. My wife’s sport car is a 4cly. You can guess in performance the slowest to 60. The only engine I wouldn’t buy for longevity yet is a factory gas turbo domestic engine. Otherwise engine size or cylinders isn’t my first boxed checked these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The new 4cyl seems to be selling.  I keep a close eye on the trucks at my local dealership and watch for the perky turbo. I mentioned on another thread that Ford's new Bronco will be available in a 7spd manual and a 10spd auto.  If GM put a similar choice behind their Turbo 4, I think either would be the ultimate combination!

Edited by Donstar

17 minutes ago, Donstar said:

The new 4cyl seems to be selling.  I keep a close eye on the trucks at my local dealership and watch for the perky turbo. I mentioned on another thread that Ford's new Bronco will be available in a 7spd manual and a 10spd auto.  If GM put a similar choice behind their Turbo 4, I think either would be the ultimate combination!

i dont know about the Bronco, it looks cool but not sure if its comfortable for big guys, lots of gadjets on it.. i'm not impressed with Ford motors. the Bronco almost looks like the recent Toyota FJ to me.  I think i would rather buy a used FJ for a 4x4 build

Edited by flyingfool
  • Like 1

Fords new Bronco looks like a Bronco.

Chevy's Blazer looks like every other SUV

Nothing wrong with the FJ BTW.

Sadly the power train options are 2 liter and under 4 bangers

Hey FORD..it's a Bronco!

Edited by Grumpy Bear