2020 Trailboss purchase

The blue does look awesome with the black wheels. That’s on my list northsky blue. The 6.2 adds around 5k and there are even less in inventory.
Actually, about half that. Iirc, the upgraded engine is $2,490 more.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think the black accents goes well with this color of blue, think you could get away with chrome door handles, but the nose needs to stay black, or better yet painted blue to match the rest of the truck.
The other option is to get the RST and have the dealer install the GM Accessories lift kit the Trail Boss comes with.

23 hours ago, MikeC23a said:

The blue does look awesome with the black wheels. That’s on my list northsky blue. The 6.2 adds around 5k and there are even less in inventory.

On the Custom Trail Boss, 6.2 is a $2900 option.

On the LT Trail Boss, 6.2 is a $2495 option.

On the RST, 6.2 is a $2495 option.

The LTZ and High Country its a $2495 option.

Custom T Boss.png

LT T Boss.png

RST.png

Edited by mdreynolds
  • Like 1

Thanks, I understand but when they add the 6.2 they usually add other options like the midnight edition. Which sounds cool but on the trail boss not sure what the advantage would be.

Midnight edition is an optional package. I've only seen 1 in person, and I have seen several Trail Bosses rolling around in my area. The dealership i bought my truck from also has another blue LT Trail Boss. MSRP is $51,****** on their website, so it's not that loaded.  

I bought a 2020 Custom Trail Boss, 5.3L V8, Crew Cab, Cajun Red in April  I love the truck. I wanted a TB so I could do some mild “off-roading” on USFS fire roads in Southern California.

There are several differences between the TB and RST regarding the suspension, tires, lift, front recovery hooks. You can get the Z71 with G80 locker and skids plates on the RST. Those items are part of the TB package. Make sure you know what you are getting with each. 

I did not need the extra power of the 6.2. I also was not very concerned by a lot of the interior extras that come on the LT or RST trim levels. 

I am very glad that I have the extra off road goodies of the TB. They have been great in the local mountains, and a perfect fit for our family adventures. 

Also I liked the blacked out trim on the TB rather than the chrome on other trims. I am glad the TB does not have a front air dam, since it would get banged up with my use. 

Once I knew exactly what features and colors I wanted, I used the Chevy website to locate trucks with those features within a reasonable travel distance. I saved the inventory numbers, and called each dealer, asking for the internet sales manager. I was able to get the perfect deal and truck in two days. 

Good luck with your purchase! I don’t think you can go wrong with the new Silverado, either a TB or a RST. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LowCountryDenali said:

Dude's a LSU fan.......what else would you expect?

31DEF97D-98CD-4F19-A85A-7FE47C7C167B.jpeg

Dude, if asking a valid question is "criticizing" then someone needs to thicken up the skin a little.  Guy asked for advice on color and then clarified in a later post he didn't really mean it.  ?

Oh and yes, I'm an LSU fan for life.  Thanks for noticing.

20 hours ago, Transient said:

Midnight edition is an optional package. I've only seen 1 in person, and I have seen several Trail Bosses rolling around in my area. The dealership i bought my truck from also has another blue LT Trail Boss. MSRP is $51,****** on their website, so it's not that loaded.  

I have a 2020 Black TB Midnight Edition on the way. This will be my 6th black truck in a row.  All my trucks have been completely blacked out for the last 15 years+. I wouldn't know what to do with myself otherwise. lol.

Checked with Chevy.com today. Sounds like it's on a boat somewhere, could be here within the next two weeks according to my sales guy. I'll be sure to post pics on this thread when it lands. 

OP good luck with your search... 

Edited by childstoys

12 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Dude, if asking a valid question is "criticizing" then someone needs to thicken up the skin a little.  Guy asked for advice on color and then clarified in a later post he didn't really mean it.  ?

Oh and yes, I'm an LSU fan for life.  Thanks for noticing.

Relax and chill out.  Just having a little fun.  Life's too short.........