2020 Trailboss purchase

I have a 2020 Black TB Midnight Edition on the way. This will be my 6th black truck in a row.  All my trucks have been completely blacked out for the last 15 years+. I wouldn't know what to do with myself otherwise. lol.

Checked with Chevy.com today. Sounds like it's on a boat somewhere, could be here within the next two weeks according to my sales guy. I'll be sure to post pics on this thread when it lands. 

OP good luck with your search... 
If it's on a boat still, I'd wager that it won't be around for at least 4 weeks. Mine was in Baltimore on 7/7, but didn't arrive at my dealership until 7/28. I know nothing. It's just speculation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nimnicht has about 15 of them on the lot. I was looking at one the other day.

By the way hi from your friend about 30 miles north of you on A1A.

[emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought this TB Midnight Edition about a month ago, black works well on this truck but than I'm partial to black...previous truck( FX4) was black too!

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

Edited by Spyderwebb
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spyderwebb said:

Just bought this TB Midnight Edition about a month ago, black works well on this truck but than I'm partial to black...previous truck( FX4) was black too!

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

That is a sharp looking truck!! Very nice

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 5:10 PM, Transient said:

If it's on a boat still, I'd wager that it won't be around for at least 4 weeks. Mine was in Baltimore on 7/7, but didn't arrive at my dealership until 7/28. I know nothing. It's just speculation.

Yeah that's what I am afraid of.... It seems to be the norm.

I did speak to my dealership yesterday. He sent me the Chevy chat he had which did say my truck was in bound for Baltimore currently. As they put it "we have escalated the unit to HOT". He explained when he has done that in the past that he has seen them expedite it. Who knows how long it will actually take. I am going to post elsewhere to see if anyone even knows what that means. 

Seeing @Spyderwebb Midnight Edition above is killing me. Such a bad@ss looking truck. I'm not good at waiting for things... lol. 

• Thanks 1

If you can get the family pricing on top of GM incentives I would go ahead and order one. If you're going ti wait for one to be built anyway, you might as well wait fir the one you want.

I bought the Shadow Grey, I like it as it doesn't show off the dirt. 

IMG_2171.thumb.jpeg.0ccd09a2d084034366c5e80d6c05da38.jpeg

Didn't want black because where I hunt it would be covered in obvious scratches.   Never thought I would, but I ended up going with Cajun Red.  Get a lot of compliments on the color.

6EBA044A-135A-41C4-AA1D-28C4ACD6976F.thumb.jpeg.f26f372fa79a6960e3cec70f166b9c8c.jpeg

Edited by Sjordan
  • Like 2

Didn't want black because where I hunt it would be covered in obvious scratches.   Never thought I would, but I ended up going with Cajun Red.  Get a lot of compliments on the color.
6EBA044A-135A-41C4-AA1D-28C4ACD6976F.thumb.jpeg.f26f372fa79a6960e3cec70f166b9c8c.jpeg.960b398690c66fa6ec9c498abcb6d0a0.jpeg
Cajun Red was my 2nd color choice. It looks great!

• Like 1

6EBA044A-135A-41C4-AA1D-28C4ACD6976F.thumb.jpeg.f26f372fa79a6960e3cec70f166b9c8c.jpeg.960b398690c66fa6ec9c498abcb6d0a0.jpeg
Thats my favorite color! I thought I saw where its going away this year. Hope not!

• Like 1