2021 2500 HD PRICING

57 minutes ago, TrailBoss1 said:

I’m ordering a 2021 but haven’t seen actual pricing published as of yet. Is that 2020 pricing?

Sat with dealer today and got GM pricing on a 2021 1500. (and got all the summary print out pages)

Didn't ask, but I'd expect they can also price the HD's. 

Other than from the dealer,  I haven't seen anything published by GM that will even admit that any 2021 model pickups will exist  -- unless you count the Canyon/Colorado, the mysterious Hummer, or the new SUV's. 

GM is holding back for a reason.

Probably an interesting 'reveal' ahead.  This is not the normal information flow for a new model year.

******, they've been providing pictures, videos and specs for the 2021 SUV's for since last winter,  Normally the new pickups wold be showing up by now --  but so far, not a peep from GM. 

IF there are no changes to hide, there is even less reason to not provide pricing info.

Edited by redwngr

1 hour ago, XY74 said:

https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/  That has pricing for 2021.  Looks like my truck went up about 50 bucks plus the missing package discount (500) the 2020 had.  If you go to "tools", you can build and price and also get the employee pricing.   

Do you have to sign up for an account to build?

Your dealer will be able to price a 2021 pickup -- even though the GM website design/build thing does't yet. 

Recently priced a couple versions of 2021 1500, then went home and did built/price on one a '20 with same configuration.

MSRP difference was insignificant.  (like $100 on the truck in the trim we were discussing -- and options were same cost) 

Of course discounted, retail selling prices on '21's are yet to be determined.

I can't see HD MSRP pricing taking a big jump,  when the 1500's are not. 

On 9/16/2020 at 5:41 PM, cwalsh said:

47,600 is base for crew cab short box 4wd SLE to start

Chris

almost exactly what i paid OTD with conv 1 and 2 pkg.....standard box is 6'9" and i love that