Drivers Side Window master messed up

J Maz

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Looks like a great place. I have a problem with my drivers side master window switch. My driver window wont roll up or down but the rear and passenger sides do. I'm getting power to all the tines in the switch except the driver side 2 prongs. I replaced the switch and the result is the same. I tested the motor with a battery to the leads and the motor works. Also. the window lockout button doesn't work on the original switch but when I put the new switch in it fixed THAT problem. Do you know if there is a relay or fuse that separates the driver window from the others? Any help would be greatful. I have a 2013 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4x4 with EXT Cab.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:39 PM, J Maz said:

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Looks like a great place. I have a problem with my drivers side master window switch. My driver window wont roll up or down but the rear and passenger sides do. I'm getting power to all the tines in the switch except the driver side 2 prongs. I replaced the switch and the result is the same. I tested the motor with a battery to the leads and the motor works. Also. the window lockout button doesn't work on the original switch but when I put the new switch in it fixed THAT problem. Do you know if there is a relay or fuse that separates the driver window from the others? Any help would be greatful. I have a 2013 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4x4 with EXT Cab.

The window switch is not plug and play, a new one must be programmed to your vehicle.  A Tech-2 or equivalent would give you the BCM codes, tell you what's wrong, so you're not doing what you're doing now, throwing parts at it.  Still need the Tech-2 to program the new switch via ACDelco TDS.