Buying from California - Looking for dealer recommendations

Hi all, looking to pick up a Silverado 1500 RST here soon and having trouble finding dealer recommendations. When we bought our Jeep it was easy as there was a number of people to work with. I've searched pricing but I also get tired of going through the laundry list of incentives that don't apply. I'd like to pick up an RST with the 3.0 in it, 4x4 and at least the all star package (want the center console). Wanted to see if anyone had a CA dealer that I could look into or even as far as East Coast. I've bought my Jeep and travel trailer on the other side, so not worried about getting it here. I looked through the order thread, but would like to pick something up off the lot ready to go.

i had good interaction with:

Autonation Chevrolet in Valencia

and 

Sierra Chevrolet in Monrovia (Ask for Robert Rodriguez, straight shooter) which is where i got my RST

Go to Cars.com, do a nationwide search, find the truck, check with the dealer to see if it is still there, and see how to get it home.

Have your finances ready to go, if they play games, go the next one. Taking you will have no trade, so it should be pretty simple, warranty work when you get it home will be a different story as most dealers do not like it when you buy out of state and bring it them with problems.

Link to all the new 2021 Silverado RST 4x4 with V-6 in cars.com ..... sorted by price... and 200-mile radius from Orange County...

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?cylCntId=28108&drvTrnId=27105&mdId=22061&mkId=20053&page=1&perPage=50&rd=200&searchSource=SORT&sort=price-lowest&stkTypId=28880&trId=36310113&yrId=36783595&zc=92675

Edited by Wiggums

13 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

I would try Rotolo Chevy , they are largest Chevy dealer in CA. We have bough at least 30 trucks from them over the years.  

I have to agree with Rotolo,  I looked all around ventura county and dealers here either couldn't or wouldn't help me. Paradise Chevrolet even said the truck I wanted them to bring in from Rotolo was already sold,  I called Rotolo from the chair in front of the Paradise salesman's desk, they said he never got a call....  I made sure the Paradise guy heard me tell the Rotolo guy to prep the truck for me and set an appointment for the next day.   well worth the drive.     

I told Rotolo I knew what the best they could do on price was and that's what i got.  no fight.

3 hours ago, TweetybyrdRT said:

I have to agree with Rotolo,  I looked all around ventura county and dealers here either couldn't or wouldn't help me. Paradise Chevrolet even said the truck I wanted them to bring in from Rotolo was already sold,  I called Rotolo from the chair in front of the Paradise salesman's desk, they said he never got a call....  I made sure the Paradise guy heard me tell the Rotolo guy to prep the truck for me and set an appointment for the next day.   well worth the drive.     

I told Rotolo I knew what the best they could do on price was and that's what i got.  no fight.

Crazy in this day in age and all the communications we have , some dealers continue to question our intelligence by lying so blatantly.