Hi all

Latat

I love my truck mainly the looks but there are some things ford does better.
The biggest right now is using forscan to program whatever added feature you can afford at a given time without sending parts out to be programmed, More power, lighter, higher payload...., More or equivalent tech,
For me in the winter I love my 2500 but my work f250 is just as good but it lacks a soft landing bed
Ford uses vacuum to activate 4x4 other then that I do not know the weak point on chevy they use a rod with a temp sensitive end that when it's hot pokes it out so takes some time for it to disengage when you turn it off ford is a little quicker
The g80 locking rear end in the chevy is awesome specially if you like drifting/ power sliding
If not still great tightest 360 turn even with 4x4 on and less binding feels like the front is a limited slipping diff also but I don't know.
Ford has a electric locking rear diff I guess works great but doesn't drift well and is ruff when it's searching for traction at low speeds.

Chevy having the trailer break on the left is nice out of the way ford has moved it near the 4x4 control if there is a shifter there it han be a little crowded but maybe something you will get use to.

Chevy has the best center console layout and storage under center seat if you get the 3 front seat layout.

So find a truck in your price range and find one with all the options you want.

I have some doubt about my truck but I still love it everything has been great. I would of gone with a 2500 or 250 in white or black with factory trailer break was all I really was looking for for under 30k.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk