2010 Tahoe computer communication problem

I have a 2010 Tahoe LS 5.3, 6 speed automatic 4x4. I drove the vehicle 400 miles one day and shut it off and the next day the battery was dead I needed to replace it so I put in a new one. When I was installing the battery I noticed it seemed to have a current draw, the cable sparked when I connected it. I tried to start it and it wouldn't start. I ran the codes and it came up with 3 codes, p1682, U0102, U0109. I took it to a local shop and they replaced the ignition and lock cylinder and key and cleaned and replaced ground cables. They told me that they couldn't figure it out. So I hauled it to the nearest dealership. The dealership replaced ECM and the BCM and programed it to the vehicle. After they did that, there were no trouble codes and the vehicle will start and run but, none of the gauges work and various check engine, abs, air bag and tps lights are on. Door locks and windows don't work from the remote or with the switch. The dealership then told me that they couldn't do anything more with it. I told them just to take off all the new parts and I would take it elsewhere. They said they couldn't do that, because the ECM and BCM were programed to the VIN number of the vehicle. I paid the bill and hauled it home. I don't know what else to do with it. It runs good but I am apprehensive about driving it with no gauges. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be great.

• 2 years later...