Any cab light installation instructions out there?

I ordered the oem kit and want to know if there is some GM bulletin with how to wire them up and instructions to install...I am planning on going by the dealership to get some measurements off a new truck that has them already installed but wanted to know where is plugs in or where to wire it in

Just now, hotairgypsy said:

I ordered the oem kit and want to know if there is some GM bulletin with how to wire them up and instructions to install...I am planning on going by the dealership to get some measurements off a new truck that has them already installed but wanted to know where is plugs in or where to wire it in

What was the part number for the Carb lights OEM kit.  I am interested in doing he same thing.

Left and Right Lamp - 84747496 Qty 2

Center Lamp - 84747497

Harness - 84694118

i ordered from this seller on ebay...i dont know anything about him or know him personally...just someone who had it listed for a price i was willing to pay..   https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-21-Silverado-Sierra-HD-Roof-Marker-Clearance-Lamp-Kit-Black-Genuine-OEM-GM/114701104807?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Edited by hotairgypsy
adding info
  • Like 1

Anyone else interested, I was able to find the parts only for a little over $130 delivered,  Now I need to find out if it truly plug and play, minus the drilling (:/)

see below:

image.png.7f1da19e230b1367924d26d952e98a10.png

Edited by KTDanforth
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, jackedupZ71 said:

if they are like the older models, the factory harness plugs in on the passenger side kick panel. maybe it would be the same for these, i am interested as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping it is as you noted but on the driver side, see below:

image.png.95592beb29efad4d72d10a7457221f34.png

I was searching around for the Harness to link up with #3 on the above and found the below.  Is the below the old style and why does it link on the write versus the left as the above?

image.png.d46741cdd7b64d89eb7d3df27119aef8.png

I hope it is the 2014-2019 version.

Edited by KTDanforth
  • Like 1

The GM Upfitters site has the instructions I do believe.  There is a hole to drill for sure and it does provide a guide to the connector.  for some reason I cannot get to the site right now due to a privacy thing from google