Woodland Green Trail Bosses-Why'd GM discontinue?

Saw someone posted a photo of their 2020 TB custom in that color on a FB TB page, and damn is it unique! Curious as to why GM discontinued the color? If it was available for the 2021 TB LT, I would've waited for one. 

1 hour ago, Rackumrack said:

Same question I ask with my 2020 Pacific blue AT4. They still offer the color in every trim but the AT4.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I feel like they're shying away from the more "unique" colors. The Pacific Blue is nice btw!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vtecluder617 said:

Saw someone posted a photo of their 2020 TB custom in that color on a FB TB page, and damn is it unique! Curious as to why GM discontinued the color? If it was available for the 2021 TB LT, I would've waited for one. 

Its an SEO/Fleet color.  SEO colors aren't readily available as they only will build them in batches of 5 vehicles or more and it takes up to an extra 4-6 weeks beyond normal production time of a normal option color.

Woodland Green is still available and not discontinued.  

9 minutes ago, newdude said:

Its an SEO/Fleet color.  SEO colors aren't readily available as they only will build them in batches of 5 vehicles or more and it takes up to an extra 4-6 weeks beyond normal production time of a normal option color.

Woodland Green is still available and not discontinued.  

Wow I did not know that. When I google 2021 TB colors, Woodland Green doesn't come up as one of them. So I would have basically had to have custom ordered one, through a dealer, and that color would've been an option? 

7 minutes ago, Vtecluder617 said:

Wow I did not know that. When I google 2021 TB colors, Woodland Green doesn't come up as one of them. So I would have basically had to have custom ordered one, through a dealer, and that color would've been an option? 

More or less yes.  I think dealers that do any sort of fleet ordering might have an easier time doing it vs. a non fleet ordering dealer.  It is possible for the time being that GM isn't painting those colors due to the status of truck production however.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, newdude said:

More or less yes.  I think dealers that do any sort of fleet ordering might have an easier time doing it vs. a non fleet ordering dealer.  It is possible for the time being that GM isn't painting those colors due to the status of truck production however.  

Yeah that makes sense!

1 hour ago, Transient said:

If you go to gmfleet.com and do some digging around you'll find the full list of SEO colors.

I found this image in another thread on the forum via Googleea11a7eb19d39346b1e05a4957be9c45.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wow, those are some interesting colors! 

3 hours ago, elcamino said:

Note, the note,  They require 5 orders before they will build any....

Looks like my wife, father, mother, and sister are getting one too then 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Saw a Wheatland Yellow one for sale not too long ago, we nicknamed it the school bus!

Not keen on the yellows.  That super dark blue looks like something I'd pay an extra grand for though

• Like 2