Rear Sliding Window

I have a 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST and the rear sliding window clicks 1 time when it opens and clicks 3 times when it closes. Is this normal? I do not recall ever hearing this until recently. Thanks!

16 hours ago, chevyrst21 said:

I have a 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST and the rear sliding window clicks 1 time when it opens and clicks 3 times when it closes. Is this normal? I do not recall ever hearing this until recently. Thanks!

I open and close mine everyday in the mornings unless it's below 50° or raining. Never have heard a clicking sound. Does it come from the glass or behind the seat?

I have a 21 RST as well and haven't heard any clicks.  I open mine almost daily - have had it for a couple of months.  I'd take it in to the dealership for sure if someone doesn't come along with a quick fix.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:44 PM, anthony2558 said:

If its not leaking water when it rains, get used to it. Id be to worried that after the dealer touches it, it would start leaking. 

I wouldn’t “get use to it”, but I’d be very clear with the dealer that you don’t want the window removed without your knowledge.  It may be something with the sliding window part that doesn’t require touching the main outer frame.  I agree though, I would be very apprehensive about having the window replaced.  If that’s needed, I’d probably wait until the window doesn’t operate or until you get a leak.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2021 at 3:45 PM, chevyrst21 said:

Did you find out what the problem was?