2020 AT4 Front Bumper and Winch installation

Well, the search function on this site is not easy or intuitive.  That said, I can't find anything ot answer two specific questions.  Hopefully someone will be able to direct me.  

1.  I'm thinking of putting a winch bumper and winch on my 2020 AT4.  The bumper itself is about 150-170 pounds from what I understand.  The winch itself another what...70 or so pounds?  Thinking synthetic rope to keep weight down.  Do I need to lift the truck to gain springs that will prevent front sag?

2.  If I don't need a lift, do I need a leveling kit?  I thought the AT4 was already lifted, but it seems to have a definite rake.  If leveling kit, is there one that is recommended? I've read that some interfere with front end components.  

Thank you!  

I have not been able to find anyone making a winch bumper for GMC AT4.  Lots for the Trailboss but none for AT4.  Unless you purchase a complete bumper replacement.  This would had more weight and cost is around $2500 alone for the bumper.  I

I even sent emails to Warn, as I have been loyal customer since 1999, to no avail.

Any Sierra bumper and winch combo will work on the AT4's since they are for all intents and purposes the same truck structurally.  If you are trying to search specifically for an AT4 bumper and winch combination, you probably wont find one since any bumper that would fit on an AT4 is already listed as a Sierra bumper since they are essentially the same truck.

As for weight, if you get a winch with a synthetic rope the combined winch and rope weight will generally be around 40-50 lbs for a 9500 winch.  If you are actually going to be extracting yourself and others from bogs and doing more than pulling shrubs out of the ground and dragging stuff across the yard, you will need to look at a 12,000 lbs winch and the weight will go up between 10-20 lbs depending on the brand.  If you go with a steel cable instead of synthetic, add 30-40 lbs depending on spool size.