Hello Folks!!

I wanted to reach out to those who have the 2021 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab with seat covers.  What brand did you choose and what website did you order them from.  I am looking all over and having a hard time choosing.  My first look was Amazon but you know how that goes and the reviews for what looks like may fit are never the information you really need of how it fits.  Please provide any pics or links to what you bought if possible. Thanks so much! 

Ive gotten all my seat covers through cabelas. But my price point may be lower than yours. I only use them to protect the seats when my buddies and I go on hunting trips. Otherwise I dont use them. They do seem to have all levels there and the last ones I bought are like neoprene and pretty nice. 

Couple questions for those who have covers.  I have leather seats and appreciate the ability to slide into my seat rather easy (as opposed to cloth seats).  Do any seat covers come close to having that ability?  I don’t want to adjust myself or the seat covers every time I get in the truck.  Also, one thing I can’t stand with cloth seats is getting a static shock when I get out of the truck.  Do any of you notice this with the seat covers?

I do like the idea of the CalTrend as they are made in the USA.

I use Clazzio seat covers, they are made out of pvc they do offer leather too. They don't move at all. Most people think I have factory leather. They go over the top of my cloth seats. Have been great so far. I slide my 6'2" 270 self out of the truck all the time no signs of wear and no movement of covers has been noticed.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I know this post is old, but I am hoping you guys get the notifications when someone replies.  

For the folks who have the Aierxuan seat covers, any tips on fitting the "discs" through the seat gap so they stay in tight?

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 12:41 PM, J Allensworth said:

Hello Folks!!

I wanted to reach out to those who have the 2021 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab with seat covers.  What brand did you choose and what website did you order them from.  I am looking all over and having a hard time choosing.  My first look was Amazon but you know how that goes and the reviews for what looks like may fit are never the information you really need of how it fits.  Please provide any pics or links to what you bought if possible. Thanks so much! 

I have the Aierxuan seat covers (see my post in mods) and I love them. Though I’m a double cab, the seat bottoms would cover a crew cab. I owned a ‘21 LT Trail Boss 6.2 before this one. I got them from Amazon, and they’re waterproof. Cost me $200.