Rear diffedential

20 hours ago, Z71girl67 said:

I need to change my gasket on my rear end.  Need info on quantity and is it 75w90?  How do i know if it has limited slip?

Thank You in Advance

Yes, 75w-90 is what you need and you will need 3qts.  It will not take the whole three quarts.  Fill it to the point that it is about a 1/4" below the fill port on the differential. 

No limited slip additive is needed.

If you are interested in using AMSOIL and their new squeeze packs let me know.  I can quote a cost delivered to your door for the three squeeze packs.

Edited by Black02Silverado

On 9/16/2021 at 7:28 AM, Black02Silverado said:

Yes, 75w-90 is what you need and you will need 3qts.  It will not take the whole three quarts.  Fill it to the point that it is about a 1/4" below the fill port on the differential. 

No limited slip additive is needed.

If you are interested in using AMSOIL and their new squeeze packs let me know.  I can quote a cost delivered to your door for the three squeeze packs.

The squeeze packs are absolutely worth it. It made the job much easier to do. Whoever thought of that idea is a genius.

• Like 1