!HELP! Yellow streak marks in paint!

So I was pretty stupid yesterday and I just got a this beautiful 2016 1500 30k miles in the crimson red and it came with theses butt ugly pinstripes so of course I did what any one would and went and got a 3M Pinstripe eraser wheel and took it to the pinstripes and my speculation is that I had the drill on too high of a setting possibly on the first section as you can see in the pictures it left like a yellowish streak mark in the paint. Then I turned the drill way done and suprize suprize the rest of the truck looks flawless. So what do you all recommend I do to correct that section? I’m really not even sure what to call the damage. Burnt? Thanks in advance. 

667756B0-10C6-4F5A-A33F-D65F6F0D8512.jpeg

5A182B6C-C3F6-4A64-8E6D-53F183505C96.jpeg

If its actually burnt the paint I don't think there's much you can do. Buffing does help minimize the appearance of it though.

Have you tried using the wheel over the yellow marks? You could also try using an automotive adhesive remover. You'll want to apply wax/sealant after if you decide to try it.

Edited by M1ck3y
  • Like 1